**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Body Language during MCOC

FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
So lately I’ve been playing MCOC and have been told that I lean left or right, twitch suddenly while playing (trying to evade with Spidey99) and have weird looks on my face when certain things happen.

Do any of you exhibit any kind of reaction to your gameplay besides yelling in frustration?

I tend to lean into the defender (apparently). I also twitch sometimes when the defender tries to hit me and I’m surprised and try to evade.

I also apparently laugh out loud when using iHulk.

Anything hilarious to share??

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Seriously, all. When you play are you emotionless?

It’s okay to be a little kid when you play. That’s the point.
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Whenever there is a glitch that disrupts my focus on the fight I drop my phone pause the game get mad click resume turn on auto play watch myself get K.O ed exit the quest and start over
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Seriously, all. When you play are you emotionless?

It’s okay to be a little kid when you play. That’s the point.

Not when I have an expensive device in my hand. Extends to controllers as well
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I generally get angry when the game “glitches” (aka I mess up) and used to slap my phone on the couch where I was playing. But I also laugh and get happy when I use CGR or SW. These emotions also extend to crystal openings.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    I run through a rollercoaster of emotions, which my wife and kids seem to enjoy :D
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    The one time I was at my wills edge against a boss in act 6 and threw my phone against the wall.🗿

I'm reminded by this whenever I look at the backside of my phone, you can figure out why.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    I just get mildly frustrated when I parry someone, and the game says parry, but no stun occurs. I used to get very mad at the game but that is a toxic way to live life. Revive farming has also helped reduce the stress of the game since I haven't spent units on revives since the grandmaster of SoP 🤣
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’m relatively emotionless but my eyes get heavy the more fights I do. Generally more tired now a days and the game puts me to sleep 😴