**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CB solo objectives not counting

Anybody else having issues with these

Comments

• Options
    I have heard people are having issues similar to when herc had his challenges due to the extra dmg that happens and it not acting as a final hit. I didn't have the issue but you gotta watch the timing of the hits I feel
  • Options
    Shess767Shess767 Posts: 10
    Yup, had the same issue. Thought it may have been to extra damage or whatever so next fight I looked closer and the opponent was at 3%, no buff/debuffs and definitely not loosing health. I threw SP1 and got the KO right after and it didn't count towards the objective. It's an easy objective so I didn't really care but it seems there may be something wrong there. Again not a big deal, just annoying.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 635 ★★★
    She has some red number damage like herc making it harder for the final hit to be from a special attack. I had this problem mostly with finishing with an Sp2
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yeah same problem as with herc. Try to get the opponent really low, so that you can ensure the normal damage on the first hit of the sp2 will finish them off. It’s just three fights, so not that bad