**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can we please get a date for 7.4?

We are almost halfway into march and don't have an official week or a date. I would love to know a official date please so I know when I can start grinding revives or using expiring items. I know there are speculations for 16th or 23rd but an official date would be nice. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    That is sad lol. I guess being patient it is :D
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

Does this mean we aren’t getting an announcement today? I get it’s a meme, haha very funny, but I’m just curious. Usually it’s a Friday of the same month, a week or two before when we get the announcement.
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    edited March 2022
    Can we at least just get the details today?? We know its coming, but we would love to get the breakdown with rewards listed so we can plan for it with Carinas challenges having a 30 day expiration date for the dope profile pic 😀
  • Options
    Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    E_Rich423 said:

Can we at least just get the details today?? We know its coming, but we would love to get the breakdown with rewards listed so we can plan for it with Carinas challenges having a 30 day expiration date for the dop profile pic 😀

Exactly! Makes planning everything much easier.
  • Options
    Fire_3 said:

E_Rich423 said:

Can we at least just get the details today?? We know its coming, but we would love to get the breakdown with rewards listed so we can plan for it with Carinas challenges having a 30 day expiration date for the dop profile pic 😀

Probably why they are not posting them yet lol
  • Options
    Welp its past the normal window of them announcing stuff so we wait some more. Awesome
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Well. If miike replied to this thread. Would be safe to assume we are hearing about 7.4 very very soon.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    As far as I can remember 7.3 was also released after 2 weeks of eq starting but I maybe wrong.
  • Options

Robbo9 said:

It's coming out on the 16th. Just like Miike said it follows cadence with previous releases...7.3 was released a week after new monthly quest dropped so it safe to assume 7.4 will follow unless otherwise.

7.2 released 2 weeks after the eq though so that’s not always the case. We normally have the announcement on the Friday before as well so unless we get something in the next hour or so it’ll be the 23rd.
    7.2 was also released in the same month as Carina Challenges Vol. 1.

7.3 and 7.1 released 1 week after the EQ, they’re both months without carina challenges, so could be that cadence.

7.4 released the same month as carina challenges, so could be released 2 weeks after EQ. Could be referring to that cadence.

Basically what I mean is, 7.1 and 7.3 -> no carina challenges the same month = 1 week after EQ.

7.2 and 7.4 -> carina challenges the same month= two weeks after EQ
    But didn't vol1 of Carina's launch 1 week after the eq?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    H3t3r said:

Robbo9 said:

It's coming out on the 16th. Just like Miike said it follows cadence with previous releases...7.3 was released a week after new monthly quest dropped so it safe to assume 7.4 will follow unless otherwise.

7.2 released 2 weeks after the eq though so that’s not always the case. We normally have the announcement on the Friday before as well so unless we get something in the next hour or so it’ll be the 23rd.

7.3 and 7.1 released 1 week after the EQ, they’re both months without carina challenges, so could be that cadence.

7.4 released the same month as carina challenges, so could be released 2 weeks after EQ. Could be referring to that cadence.

Basically what I mean is, 7.1 and 7.3 -> no carina challenges the same month = 1 week after EQ.

It launched the 6th May 2021 I think
  • Options
    Regardless, we know its coming, what is the huge benefit of them not just releasing the info? I assume so it isn't information overload and they can spread it all out.
  • Options

H3t3r said:

Robbo9 said:

Just checked and you're correct. Still doesn't explain why the need to hold onto the information. They could have just announced it with the patch notes and put a disclaimer saying all dates subject to change.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I mean it’ll arrive when it arrives. It’s not like there’s a prize for finishing the fastest anymore 😂
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Please come soon. I would like to become TB off of a rank up gem just because of how hilarious that bypass would be...if we get a 2-3...pls give a 2-3

6*
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    Fire_3 said:

E_Rich423 said:

Feels like they don't want people to stack up on resources. Cause what difference does it make saying 7.4 is coming out on X date, more info coming soon on rewards etc. Like I have some energy refills in over flow right now and I'm not sure if I should just spend them now before they expire, or I can wait and still be able to use them in 7.4 before they expire.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Robbo9 said:

Just checked and you're correct. Still doesn't explain why the need to hold onto the information. They could have just announced it with the patch notes and put a disclaimer saying all dates subject to change.
    They never do that.
  • Options

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Robbo9 said:

They never do that.
    Just because they never do it. Doesn't mean they can't start. But its not just kabam lots of other companies do the same thing. Just a pet peeve of mine.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

You'll get a heads up. We won't just drop the content, but it follows a similar cadence to all of our other Story Releases.

I remember that the data regarding the new chapters was released a week before the chapters went live.
    So , We can expect to see official post from Kabam this coming week maybe around 16th of March & the new content will be live after a week , I believe.
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    March 23rd , 2 weeks after the monthly EQ.
  • Options
    KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    more likely next week 7.4 come