**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prepare to Enter the Battlegrounds! Open Beta March 14-21

167891012»

Comments

• GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    First. Without entry cap it will be "play or loose" mode, only challenge it will be time spend to play. Boring not challenging. En average one hour a day will be fine. It means 6 battles.

Second. Kind of divisions to separate the most skilled players from beginners. For example:
    1st - 10000 players with only 6* to use
    2nd - 20000 players with 5*
    3rd - 30000 with 4*
    4th - 40000 with 3*
    5th all others with only 2* to use

Third. Max two weeks playing to get prices and rank up or down division. For example last. 5000 from first go down and first 5000 from second go up etc.
    For two weeks cap on 60 match with 30 obligatory (penalty points if didn't play unless 30) and 30 optional.

And at last maybe some bonus points for performance. If 15 for win match, get 1 for each of your attackers alive;
    1 more if keeps more then 80% health;
    1 if defender was beaten
    1 if your defender stayed alive
    1 if opponent attacker killed
    5 if win in 2 combats
  • PrezSharky3721PrezSharky3721 Posts: 3
    I think Battlegrounds is great just as it is. 5 energy is not a lot when you consider the fact that you're fighting from 2-3 times.
    I'm pretty disappointed that we won't get rewards, however, because I had spent A LOT of time playing it before it went off. Plus, it was crazy hard.
    Really fun, I hope this becomes a norm.
  • leftykiller8leftykiller8 Posts: 14
    Suggestion for Battlegrounds:
    Limit it to the 3* and/or 4* roster. The reasoning is simple. This will make it a matter of skill that all people can compete on. I’m Thronebreaker, but still have only four 6* Rank 3 champs, and zero Rank 4 champs. Under the current system, Battlegrounds is extremely advantageous to Whales, and people like Brian Grant (who plays this game as a full time job). Whereas making the simple star restriction, would most Uncollected players an even skill based playing field against even people of Thronebreaker level.
  • NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Posts: 58
    please, set a limit of ranking matches per day or battlegrounds will turn into a long arena-like grind. battlegrounds should be a test of skill, roster and game knowledge not how many hours can you play it daily. friendly matches can be limitless.