**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Compensation map crystals???

RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
I am curious as to why the aq map 5 and 6 crystals do not combine with the map 5 and 6 compensation crystals in our inventory?
That indicates to me that we are being baited and switched!
We have been getting map 7 crystals for months now and i have not pulled a single t5b shard which are supposed to be in map 7 crystals.
With map 5 and 6 aq crystals obviously being different from compensation crystals? What exactly is the deference?
Lowered drop rates on higher tier items???
And why would kabam make two different map 5 crystals otherwise???
Certainly not to insure we got great drop!

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    edited March 2022

There is the proof they are different somehow! Otherwise why would they not be in a single stack of 9???
    And exactly what is the difference? And is that difference to players advantage? Or have compensation crystals been "dumbed down," so to speak?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,361 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry, baited and switched?
  • Options
    Forget the “bait and switch” remark.

Why are we accumulating 2 different sets of Map-5 Crystals ?

I think it was even happening before the Parry-Evade Compensation stuff started (?)

Thought maybe it was difference between Map Exploration ones and those sent at end of series.

(and is it happening with Map-6 crystals as well ? I’ve only been seeing that with Map-5 Crystals, but I’m not doing Map-6 so just have those 6 ones from all the other aspects)
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Didnt they upgrade the aq crystals at some point? (around 2019)

Maybe what they are sending are the pre-buffed ones...