**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easiest 3 star ROL Carina’s Challenges

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
For those of you who completed the 3* ROL Carina’s challenges, which one do you think is the easiest?

Also did you use suicide mastery?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    for me aegon was easiest. But for most the robot is easiest because of wolverine (mainly). Both are quite doable with no more than a handful of revives.
    The other I had much more trouble with, but that is also because I hardly ever use any of the champs that are considered main attackers in the mission.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Nalak8 said:

For those of you who completed the 3* ROL Carina’s challenges, which one do you think is the easiest?

Also did you use suicide mastery?

I used suicides and found the robot one with G2099 the easiest
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

Robot is by far the easiest. You can do it without revives.

I agree. I did it with no revives, just like 6-7 level 3 health refills. Just to top off health between fights. And you get most of those level 3 refills from the fights themselves 🤪
  • Yeah tech is the easiest. G99 does all the fights and you may need a potion a fight but thats all
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Thanks for the input. Did you guys use suicide with G2099?
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    I thought Ægon was easy, but that's the only one I've done. No suicides and no pacify.
  • HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    Nalak8 said:

Thanks for the input. Did you guys use suicide with G2099?</blockquo
    I didn't use suicides

• Nalak8 said:

Thanks for the input. Did you guys use suicide with G2099?

I didn't. After the first fight, each one took maybe 300 hits or less
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Went and did the robot one. No suicides. Pretty easy.
  • I had suicides on and this was my hit count for some of the fights:
    Rhino - 378
    Vision - 366
    Black panther - 371
    Scarlet witch - 366
    Black bolt - 302
    Hulk - 371

Is that hit count with the 100 digi souls added in the beginning or after subtracting that?
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited March 2022

I had suicides on and this was my hit count for some of the fights:
    Rhino - 378
    Vision - 366
    Black panther - 371
    Scarlet witch - 366
    Black bolt - 302
    Hulk - 371

Is that hit count with the 100 digi souls added in the beginning or after subtracting that?
    With the initial 100 count included.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    1. Robot with G99 for all fights except Wolverine (Nimrod)
    2. A-Force/Illuminati with MrF, Shulk, Mags, OGBP, Namor
    3. Aegon with…Aegon. Needing to get pRNG lucky to clear Wolverine makes this one cheesy.

Dr. Zola

I had suicides on and this was my hit count for some of the fights:
    Rhino - 378
    Vision - 366
    Black panther - 371
    Scarlet witch - 366
    Black bolt - 302
    Hulk - 371

I just did it with G2099 and these hit counts were about exactly what I got too. Thanks!

Juggernaut was the hardest for me. I was having trouble parrying him. Ended up using about 5 revives on Juggernaut but soloed everyone else.

I feel like this challenge is starting to give me carpel tunnel issues. Lol
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I’d say the robot one, like many others. 0 revives for this one or the Ægon run, am yet to do the third ROL one with Illuminati/A-force yet though, just gonna turn off suicides (for free, no less) and then jump in to it in a couple of days haha.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    For the robot one, who did you use for the wolverine fight? Can g2099 do it?
  • For the robot one, who did you use for the wolverine fight? Can g2099 do it?

That's probably the shortest if all fights with her. Use sp2 and let him melt himself when he procs regen. Just remember to leave enough health to finish with an sp3
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Robot one is the easiest if u have Guillotine 2099
    With her no fight lasts more than 300 hits except the first one
    I didn't use suicides but had 20% boost on with 15% attack
    I finished all fights in roughly 260-280 hits
    None went above 280 except WS
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    In case anyone is curious, I did the Wolverine fight with Warlock and took 656 hits. I know that G2099 would have been faster but did not want to risk it.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    Illuminati was easiest for me.She hulk,magneto and scarlet witch really made me like that one.however fights were a bit long with scarlet witch but then she was my safest bet to use.she hulk against wolverine with Mr fantastic pre-fight ability was ridiculous.just smiled my way through.I don't like d Aegon challenge coz my game kept lagging.was annoying
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

2. A-Force/Illuminati with MrF, Shulk, Mags, OGBP, Namor

Dr. Zola

Why namor? Did you choose him for a particular fight?

For the robot one, who did you use for the wolverine fight? Can g2099 do it?

That's probably the shortest if all fights with her. Use sp2 and let him melt himself when he procs regen. Just remember to leave enough health to finish with an sp3
    Totally agreed with this. Wolverine was the shortest fight of them all with G2099. Throw her SP2 when he’s got regen on and watch his health melt away.