**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic Advancement for Uncollected summoner is late?

Hi guys,
I'm Uncollected summoner, I'm waiting for Mystic Advancement solo event for something like... maybe more than a month... it is just me missed it (I don't think so, I checked all them) or is it so much long time it doesn't pop-up?

Comments

• Options
    Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 70
    edited March 2022
    Now that I'm Uncollected from January, it's way harder for me to finish a solo event, so I prefer to keep all resources possible.

Sure I level up during Level up event, but I prefer to wait the advancement to rank up.
    Infact when there's advancement, I rank up the most champions possible, to have a good "pool" of champions to level up during Level up event.

I know about 5 Combats for each champion type, but I wish devs put a max limit for an advancement to appear.
    Like "if it's more than (i.e.) one month and half it doesn't pop-up, the next one will be granted to be it.".
    I really didn't track it, but it could be far more than a month I'm waiting for mystic, and I have a 5* to bring to rank 5.

Meanwhile I got lot of the other Advancements for all the other classes...
    Sometimes I got two of same Advancement events so close, that I didn't even had nothing left to use to finish the whole event for the second time...
    It starting lose sense when I'm waiting the mystic one for way more than one month...
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Who would even notice?
  • Options
    Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 70
    edited March 2022

Who would even notice?

You mean if they put a max time limit for missing solo events?

Obviously you wouldn't notice, to players view the game would just work as intended.

Not all the improvements devs can do to games mechanics are noticeable.
    Still, how much they make the game better or worse doesn't depend directly on how much player can notice them.