**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Want to feel better about your skills in game?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

tada

i think I’ll call it for today

game mode is fun though however getting a bad draft really can screw you over

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What’s your rating currently?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i love seeing other make mistakes that i've already made today. saw someone take an awakened ibom against my void. next match, someone takes kingpin against my void. very next match after that, i forget to activate my torch pre fight and flustered myself. forgot that there was masochism, so i parried and took a combo to the face from doom and was dead within 10 seconds.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

I can’t be the only one who, when the opponent selects their defender, selected my champion who I wanted to use against them therefore accidentally having them as my defender for round one.

I did that in one match and accidentally selected my 6* Herc as a defender. I won that fight by a tiny margin, which means Herc's high health actually won that fight for me.

You just never know what's going to happen in these match ups. No matter what happens in the draft or the picks, you fight every fight because there's another human on the other side of the fight, and this might be his bad day also.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

i love seeing other make mistakes that i've already made today. saw someone take an awakened ibom against my void. next match, someone takes kingpin against my void. very next match after that, i forget to activate my torch pre fight and flustered myself. forgot that there was masochism, so i parried and took a combo to the face from doom and was dead within 10 seconds.

I tried to open the fight with a light, but the ai was faster- full five hit combo, only one hit didn’t crit. Go in with a medium, and the ai goes “not today” and parries me. Bleed is on me, ticking away, and he does a three hit combo into special 1 and I’m dead.

I forgot blade had the whole “bleed on block” thing
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I died with my Karnak to a Blade and they ended up with 100% ho due to mechanism
  • Options
    Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94
    DNA3000 said:

Silliest mistake I made so far: charging towards Magento with Kitty when he throws SP2 and misreading her prowess count.

This happens to me many times lol. I always forget that after throwing a special, her prowess gets reset