**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feelin blue about feelin green

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
I for one missed the feeling green event.
I figured it was too much to hope for with 7.4 coming out but I had hoped...

Oh well

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    That was a fun event.

We got a lot going on in game right now though :)
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    No valentines event either. Disappointing
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

It's 2022, the year of replacing special content with opportunities to spend money. Do you not treasure these opportunities?

Exactly, no womens boss rush, no feeling green, no love is a battle realm, no buffs (and psycho man cannot be considered a buff in the slightest). What exactly are kabam doing to earn our green……. Same tired EQ with rewards that were considered outdated when it was released….. a SQ that was partly designed by players……. And 7.4 that is simply the continuation of the main story and the only piece of content we’ve had to look forward too this year (bear in mind the beta was at beg nov so 5 months ago and probably should’ve been released before now if not for the bugs they have not been able to fix). AQ they couldn’t even upgrade the glory store despite releasing a new map and AW is a hot mess every season. All their eggs are in battlegrounds it seems cause it sure doesn’t feel like they are anywhere else
  • There's a lot coming up and battle grounds us probably a big resource factor...