**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quick fill in arena is great!

Dwhalen8554Dwhalen8554 Posts: 301 ★★★
I typically will grind for milestones and occasionally for the five star version of a new champ. I really love the quick fill feature.

Now for kabam to automatically request help for you or just reduce the time it takes for them to refresh automatically!

Thanks for the feature!

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It indeed is really great. Saves quite some time.
    All that synergy building does feel kind of for nothing when I use it though. But I found it only takes 1 or 2 rounds of of my grind to get all milestones in atleast the basic arena.
    Great feature.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 422 ★★★
    I really like it. For 6 star arena I still use some synergies like ghost and wasp and cable with apo, though, since I think it makes things faster than it would be running them alone.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I never liked pressing for help, I rather speed scroll down and select, instead of pressing for helps 3 times after every round.

I did used some synergies, not anymore. I don't evne care if the champs are of the same class.
    Double tap quick button and done.
    Best thing ever!
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    A very nice QOL improvement.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I don't click through the helps anymore, it's nice to be able to bypass that without scrolling down each round
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Perhaps asking for help should be modelled after how help is given. A button at the top to ask for help for up to 10 champs at a time....
  • I love it. saves so much time. Kudos to kabam for such an awesome QOL change.