**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Someone please tell me I'm dreaming...

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
This is what I get from beating GM?! I can't R3 my champ and this is what I get? I wanna cry so bad...

Also, I got Psylocke from nexus 5* and bunch of 3* from Cav crystals. Wow...

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Congrats though
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I feel like I'm use to bad pulls and then this happened. I'm speechless. I guess I'll never get used to it.
    edited March 2022
    I love my vulture. But I already duped him 2 times before. That makes it 3 times now. @Killswitch01
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Honestly beating the grandmaster and being able to move on is the reward. It sucks, but unfortunately true
    Thanks. @Eb0ny-O-M4w

I agree. @GinjabredMonsta
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    0casual0 said:

I love my vultures. But I already duped him 2 times before. That makes it 3 times now. @Killswitch01

Well at least you got more bricks😅
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    Vulture is pretty good but I think you should get more after beating an all-classes-over-one-million opponent lol
    Lpoo said:

Honestly beating the grandmaster and being able to move on is the reward. It sucks, but unfortunately true

Yeah. I agree with you. It's kind of bittersweet.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    That is the tradition to pull such champs after beating GM for the first time !
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    What t5cc do you have and what 6* in that class? TB is worth r3ing some sketchy choices, especially if you take part in AQ, as just AQ and the log in calendar is 25% t5cc a month and big uptick in t5b.
    I have 0 t5cc. My 2 choices is Hit-Monkey or Void. I have around 30k+ of science and skill t5cc.

I have no choice but to explore variant or a chapter in act 6. But my concern is whether I'll get the class that I want or not. Cuz I'll be wasting my dang time if I get the class that I don't want. @Moosetiptronic
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    @0casual0 - variants if you have the roster is a good choice, but don't forget act 7 as well. I'd argue that 100% act 7.1 is in places a little easier if you have a wide roster than 100% three of the variants for the same amount of t5cc. Genuinely, it may be easier for most people to do one completion of variants 5 to 8 for the 5/65 gem and 6*shards and then focus on act 7.1 for t5cc... And of course, one run through each of 7.2 and 7.3.

Or.... If you have 4k units, 5/65 aegon, 4*+ Heimdall and torch/void, then abyss :-)
  • SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    edited March 2022
    ME I'M DREAMING...

you're welcome.
  • TashiTashi Posts: 47
    You just woke up
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    We all pulled trash after beating GM
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Silver lining: sentry has a pretty nice sig, and you’ll get less disappointed with bad pulls as it becomes common
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    0casual0 said:

This is what I get from beating GM?! I can't R3 my champ and this is what I get? I wanna cry so bad...

Also, I got Psylocke from nexus 5* and bunch of 3* from Cav crystals. Wow...

HEEHEEHEEHAW, welcome to the realm of **** luck, first time?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    You are Dreaming
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    0casual0 said:

I have 0 t5cc. My 2 choices is Hit-Monkey or Void. I have around 30k+ of science and skill t5cc.

I have no choice but to explore variant or a chapter in act 6. But my concern is whether I'll get the class that I want or not. Cuz I'll be wasting my dang time if I get the class that I don't want. @Moosetiptronic

@0casual0 Act 7.1 initial is much easier than exploring anything honestly, just do that. Getting R3s atm is very very easy.
    Is it easier? I'll try it then. I just looked at the node yesterday and I'm already sweating buckets. Lol @DarkEternity