**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reward Carina V2 robots challenge

It's an easy challenge, but i had an original Iron Man, between Ghost and Guilly 99 so i am disapointing....

Comments

• AanthoAantho Posts: 159

I got Superior IronMan from g-99 challenge. From Ægon challenge, I duped Psylocke. And from #A-Force + #Illuminati challenge I got 20 more sig levels on Lady Thor.

Sorry for you... It sucks whennit goes like this!
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★

I got Superior IronMan from g-99 challenge. From Ægon challenge, I duped Psylocke. And from #A-Force + #Illuminati challenge I got 20 more sig levels on Lady Thor.

I am unironically extremely jealous of the Psylocke dupe. If I get a mutant AG from 7.4, mine might go to her. Wildly underrated champion, some of the best power control in the game.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
    There is always someone that has a thing for a bad champ, However, I will never rank or use Psylocke outside arena, so for ME she is worth nothing
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one to pull him from that crystal reward.
  • Aantho said:

It's an easy challenge, but i had an original Iron Man, between Ghost and Guilly 99 so i am disapointing....

Yeah, I also got OG iron man....I feel your pain
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Hoping for a buff ...
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

There is always someone that has a thing for a bad champ, However, I will never rank or use Psylocke outside arena, so for ME she is worth nothing

You most likely don't know how to use her and/or never used her with Apoc synergy. I'd recommend watching some vids on her.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Aantho said:

I can't for the life of me understand why people get disappointed on their champ pull because it was "next to" or "in between" more desired champs. It's been well known for years that the spin is only for entertainment purposes and has no meaning and who is next to the one you get doesn't mean you almost got them.