**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Need Urgent help! ”Android Server shut down“

One of my alliance mate, who just completed Carina 2.0 and got 2nd Rank 4 champion, got a mail said"CN MCOC Android Server will be shut down in 2 months".

Pls help, is there any solutions to avoid losing the account???

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I find it very hard te believe this is actually the case, since they would also announce such a thing on this forum.
    The account won`t be lost if the android servers do shut down. You would just have to switch to iOS.
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    I think you can just log in with your Kabam account into a ios device if it happens
  • Android national service takedown notice
    A message from the game team
    2022/3/21
    Have read
    renew
    Hello, Summoner.
    We sincerely thank you all for your continued support and love for "Marvel: Super Contest", thanks to the cooperation with the developers to
    Period, I am sorry to inform you that "Marvel: Super Contest" Android national server will be suspended at 11:00 am on May 20, 2022
    stop operation.
    %social contact
    QSearch
    From now on, the download portal of the official Android platform and the game registration and recharge functions have been closed.
    The following perks have started and will continue until the server shuts down.
    Items that can be claimed will expire after 23:58 in 29 days.
    x25
    receive
    forum
    Go now!
  • It said national server I think they are suspending chinese server.
  • Yeah I was right. They're shutting down chinese android servers.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,504 ★★★★★
    chinese servers were supposed to be shut long ago, in fact i think it was supposed to be for last year
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Vitto said:

One of my alliance mate, who just completed Carina 2.0 and got 2nd Rank 4 champion, got a mail said"CN MCOC Android Server will be shut down in 2 months".

1. MCOC in China is operated by Netease, I guess you know the recent policies by PRC Gov't on online gaming. If not, just google;
    2. There was a post from PRC player talking about take down of MCOC from PRC App Store, now it is just the same on Android platform;
    3. Switch around measures by PRC players (and Russian players): VPN, VPN and VPN.
  • VittoVitto Posts: 8

chinese servers were supposed to be shut long ago, in fact i think it was supposed to be for last year

yeah, there was rumor last year, but somehow kabam team fix that
    Reference said:

Vitto said:

1. MCOC in China is operated by Netease, I guess you know the recent policies by PRC Gov't on online gaming. If not, just google;
    2. There was a post from PRC player talking about take down of MCOC from PRC App Store, now it is just the same on Android platform;
    3. Switch around measures by PRC players (and Russian players): VPN, VPN and VPN.
    Indeed, now the problem is that my alliance mate login Mcoc with Netease ID instead of Kabam ID. So, if the Chinsese Android Server is shut down, maybe all the data will just be deleted.
    Nocko said:

make sure he links his account to Kabam ID, then if that is true re: android server shutting down, he'll have to get an iOS device and log in there and play on

But i find it hard to believe that is the case.

@Kabam Miike Hi Miike, pls help link his account to Kabam ID, as I know, he could provide any information about the Mcoc account.
  • Vitto said:

Nocko said:

make sure he links his account to Kabam ID, then if that is true re: android server shutting down, he'll have to get an iOS device and log in there and play on

But i find it hard to believe that is the case.

@Kabam Miike Hi Miike, pls help link his account to Kabam ID, as I know, he could provide any information about the Mcoc account.
    They would need to reach out to support themselves for this
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Any chance to get some clarity on this?

Will alliance mates in China no longer be able to play?

What is the purpose behind whatever here is happening?

Are we anticipating there be more countries impacted in the near future?