**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Awakened 6-Star to Rank Up

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Which awakened 6-Star should I take up to rank 3?

Which Awakened 6-Star to Rank Up 56 votes

Mojo
32%
RobbieRampageAckbar67Wicket329AdvReaper2823EtjamaSquirrelguyEwell65SSS69FilledPizzaTrenzaloreArifuteraRenaxqq_hbtygbty423_0casual0Scarcity27Final_OrderGrassKnucklesRiptide368 18 votes
Scarlet Witch Sigil
48%
SnakeEyes69DukeChovnerDrake2078StucatMqc19UnsilentpseudosaneColonaut123SbkruebDeaconMaratoxGardoshSkyLord7000ChatterofforumsFerahgoScrubhanChaosMax1012Yodabolt21LBN1 27 votes
Save resources for the day I get Black Widow Clairvoyant
19%
SpeedbumpBrokenLogan00TRONG94TheTalentsLpoodHusstlefiremoon712willrun4adonutTopgunrulesHunkyRanger 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    In case anyone was wondering, I use both about the same amount of time.
  • Options
    Scarlet Witch Sigil
    Both are worthy imo. Mojo is incredibly fun, great on defense, and very useful
    Sigil witch has a lot of damage and worthy if you have an OG vi ranked and decent MD
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch Sigil
    Well you paid real money to get Sigil witch and even more money to awaken her (unless you used an ag which is a massive resource), so may as well thank her up.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Mojo
    He’s so handsome
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Mojo
    I'd go for Mojo only because he is a great Defender and will be good for Battlegrounds, who knows what the rewards will be though.