**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is your 7.4 Prep Coming Along

BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
I have been grinding for 7.4 getting alot of 20% revives daily without using too many full energy refills.

Units - 1325
Currently at 69 revives between 20%, 40%, and Romance.
Potions - 60 lvl 3, 13 lvl 4, 10 lvl 5

Won't be doing an initial completion until I see what deals look like as I want to grind up the units to get them.

I'm coming for you 6* 3-4 Crystal!

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i'm in prime position lol .. been grinding for months now and it's really unbelievable how many units i have.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I’ve done zero prep. I might do a couple of the first quest completions. I’m in no rush for a R4 right this second.
  • DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65
    Nearly 3k units and bunch of revives/heals etc. I should of had more units but some certain romance deals persuaded me otherwise 😌
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

i'm in prime position lol .. been grinding for months now and it's really unbelievable how many units i have.

@DeaconVelvet more or less than 30K?

• Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    i have 4k units and over 50 revives in overflow and tons of energy refills as well
  • TurguzTurguz Posts: 42
    Around 60 revives (20% mostly)
    Some hp orbs
    And 1500 units
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    1600 units, max stacks of team revives and 12 l2 revives. Lots of potions and refills.

Tomorrow is gonna be epic
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    2100 units.
    90 revives
    +100 heal pots
    Lots of boosts
    15 refills
    I am ready
  • SuperballieSuperballie Posts: 31
    Man I’m still battling to crack 6 never mind 7. My reaction times just don’t get better no matter how much I practice. How do you guys do it. I’ve been going at it since day 0. Still on cavalier but can’t progress.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    I will wait for a complete guide, similar to what I did for 7.3. Beside, I need to farm a stash in overflow before I would start.
    Siliyo said:

zuffy said:

I will wait for a complete guide, similar to what I did for 7.3. Beside, I need to farm a stash in overflow before I would start.

MCOC NOOB is the man
    Yeah, I used him for the 7.3 exploration. Great channel.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    I got like 30 l1 revies, 8 l2 revies, and 30 romance revives that I don't plan on touching. On top of that, I got 10k units and like 18 energy refills. Pretty excited, and I hope to get a tech gem to r4 Nebula
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian

Man I’m still battling to crack 6 never mind 7. My reaction times just don’t get better no matter how much I practice. How do you guys do it. I’ve been going at it since day 0. Still on cavalier but can’t progress.

I took a two-year break from the game and gave my brain more time to develop, and now my reaction time is much better than it used to be. Still, if you want to get better, you can't just practice the game, you have to try new things. For me, I have spent a lot of time, and health, working on intercepting the opponent instead of just always parrying. However, at the end of the day, unit man can make up the difference between the content on your skill level.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Should be good. Have the battlegrounds mail energy refill, battlegrounds objective energy refills, the last revive/energy compensation package, and the MROC compensation package with boosts, energy refills, pots, and revives. Then I have a bunch of energy refills, revives, and health pots L3 (and I think L4) expiring in the stash in the coming days.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

@DeaconVelvet more or less than 30K?

way less but still a good amount as i don't grind excessively lol ... so 7K
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    Ive saved up about 110 revs (around 80 of them are l2) and 1300 units
    Pikolu said:

I took a two-year break from the game and gave my brain more time to develop, and now my reaction time is much better than it used to be. Still, if you want to get better, you can't just practice the game, you have to try new things. For me, I have spent a lot of time, and health, working on intercepting the opponent instead of just always parrying. However, at the end of the day, unit man can make up the difference between the content on your skill level.
    Unitman can’t get you thru 6.2.6 champion with brute force. You have to at least learn to block and dex last part of his sp1.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

My unit stash is a clear indication of:
    A. How much of a scrub I am
    B. How little confidence I have in my skills
    C. Both A and B

Probably C.
    But I still hope I don't use too much of it. Jul 4th is only a few months away.