**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

But why??..

most of the dudes are so much exited abt this act 7.4 stuff but.. me... who hasn't even completed act 6 is just thinking abt the disc(since everyone one will get t5 basic or t2 alpha) which we will get tomorrow. so are there anyone like me :'(:|

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Why?
  • Options
    NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Posts: 53

Why?

just wanted to know who got wounded by the rewards they are talking abt and showing off about
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    NuttyJoke said:

Why?

just wanted to know who got wounded by the rewards they are talking abt and showing off about
    If that isn't motivation enough💪
  • Options

I feel you buddy can't defeat 6.2.2 sinister

yeah thats where i am struck ryt now.. :'(:s
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

If you can’t reach Act 7 then you don’t deserve the Rewards

dude i am not like those guys who spend a lot of money in this game..
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    I'm confused, is OP complaining that others will get 7.4 rewards when he can't pass 6.2? You can be eligible for those rewards too op, you just have to heat the content the rest of us already beat (in many cases long ago). And no, you don't need to be a spender to progress in game.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Hmm for 6.2.2 sinister use warlock with ultron synergy
    NuttyJoke said:

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    NuttyJoke said:

If you think sinister is bad wait till you reach mordo 🤣🤣🤣👍
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    With recent champs like herc and kitty coming to the game you should be able to more easily get past act 6 and into act 7, with less resources, less time and with more tips from what the high ranked players have learned. Just watch a lot of videos and you'll beat act 6 in no time!
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    But why make this thread?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

NuttyJoke said:

Hoitado said:

I started a new account last October, haven’t spent one single penny on it, and I am looking forward to starting 7.4 tonight on it.
    I now choose to believe your Thronebreaker challenge account exists solely so you can dunk on people here more effectively, and I support that completely.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

NuttyJoke said:

Hoitado said:

I started a new account last October, haven’t spent one single penny on it, and I am looking forward to starting 7.4 tonight on it.

NuttyJoke said:

Hoitado said:

Now thats some next level motivation and flex at same time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    You’re on act 6 while we are stuck ok act 1. Clearly you’re too good at the game
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

NuttyJoke said:

Hoitado said:

I now choose to believe your Thronebreaker challenge account exists solely so you can dunk on people here more effectively, and I support that completely.
    This made me laugh, very much appreciate the chuckle
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    NuttyJoke said:

most of the dudes are so much exited abt this act 7.4 stuff but.. me... who hasn't even completed act 6 is just thinking abt the disc(since everyone one will get t5 basic or t2 alpha) which we will get tomorrow. so are there anyone like me :'(:|

99% of the players of the game are in the same position as you are. Of course the most excitement is going to be generated from the newest stuff, but you have to be self-motivated to make your own progress in the game at your own pace.
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

NuttyJoke said:

99% of the players of the game are in the same position as you are. Of course the most excitement is going to be generated from the newest stuff, but you have to be self-motivated to make your own progress in the game at your own pace.
    Agree dude... I just beat the sinisterest sinister 2 days back and am chilling out... will do the rest slowly at my pace... no hurry to get to 7.whatever