**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHERE IS KABAM COOP

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I must say. You did such a good job with Kang in Act 7. Kang was pretty weak in Act 2, so this was great redemption from him.

I do ask and wonder if you’ll give Thanos the same kind of treatment in Act 8 and we’ll see a great Boss fight for him as well πŸ‘€

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

They kind of already did a better thanos. Nameless thanos during infinity war event.

In a way, yes. But Kang got a rework from top to bottom as a boss, new animations, new appearance, everything.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Siliyo said:

Buttehrs said:

They kind of already did a better thanos. Nameless thanos during infinity war event.

In a way, yes. But Kang got a rework from top to bottom as a boss, new animations, new appearance, everything.
    Because it's not the same Kang, it's a completely different version like classic guillotine and Guillotine 2099
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Siliyo said:

Buttehrs said:

Because it's not the same Kang, it's a completely different version like classic guillotine and Guillotine 2099
    Exactly, so a completely different Thanos. This thread is about appreciating what Coop has done and what future plans were. Don’t get off the rail.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158 β˜…

Coop says "I'm so glad people are liking him!!". He's also working on some other stuff right now, including Strikers, so no boss fights for him for a bit.

Idk if y'all will read this but I feel like strikers can be used in eq very well and would tie in more with the story. Instead of having the new champ just say "Go summoner, defeat the villain!" Or "I'll defeat the villain" and it's us who do the work, we could have strikers of the month's new champs
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    do you actually like this game

Not the direction it’s going the past 9 months. If it wasn’t for the time I’ve put into it I would have been gone long ago. Not sure how long I’ll stock around if they don’t fix it soon.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like that fight a lot. It's not too AI dependant like Grandmaster or Gwenpool in 6.4.6 and 7.3.6. And 7.4 is purely for entertainment what I think games should be instead of stressing me out after I deal with enough stress in real life.