**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Focused 5x5 master mod - 4350 Glory/week. Gold 1 relaxed AW. FINISH AQ MOST DAYS IN 10hrs

Hello, we are an AQ focused mostly mature ally. We finish most AQ maps within 10-12 hours every day allowing members to go about their Work/family/game content for the rest of the day.
AW is mandatory and we only play during season. But we concentrate on clearing the room for points. Kills/item use/resource usage is mostly up to member discretion.

We will have few spots open after AW rewards. We are looking for players with a strong diverse roster that can easily handle AQ/AW at the same time. Also they need to have frequent game log in till AQ room s are 100%

If interested please add me in Line RNEHMADI

Thank you

Comments

• DodolTalaDodolTala Posts: 53
    GOT 2 spots filled :) STILL LOOKING FOR ACTIVE players.
  • GWadrielGWadriel Posts: 5
    If you still have any free spots I am interested.
  • GWadrielGWadriel Posts: 5
    Game ID is theonlypleb
    Yes spot is still available. I sent a friend request in-game. Please add me in Line chat RNEHMADI
    Still LF 1 more active member. Please add me on Line app RNEHMADI
  • RNCKRNCK Posts: 2
    Im TB 11.8k prestige, does player with no line suit you? I can handle all paths asigned to me
    Sorry for the delay in response, but Line app is required as we used it extensively
  • AbhiAbhi Posts: 45
    Line ID Abhix01