**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Focused 5x5 master mod - 4350 Glory/week. Gold 1 relaxed AW. FINISH AQ MOST DAYS IN 10hrs

Hello, we are an AQ focused mostly mature ally. We finish most AQ maps within 10-12 hours every day allowing members to go about their Work/family/game content for the rest of the day.
AW is mandatory and we only play during season. But we concentrate on clearing the room for points. Kills/item use/resource usage is mostly up to member discretion.

We will have few spots open after AW rewards. We are looking for players with a strong diverse roster that can easily handle AQ/AW at the same time. Also they need to have frequent game log in till AQ room s are 100%

If interested please add me in Line RNEHMADI

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    DodolTalaDodolTala Posts: 54
    GOT 2 spots filled :) STILL LOOKING FOR ACTIVE players.
  • Options
    GWadrielGWadriel Posts: 5
    If you still have any free spots I am interested.
  • Options
    GWadrielGWadriel Posts: 5
    Game ID is theonlypleb
  • Options
    Yes spot is still available. I sent a friend request in-game. Please add me in Line chat RNEHMADI
  • Options
    Still LF 1 more active member. Please add me on Line app RNEHMADI
  • Options
    RNCKRNCK Posts: 2
    Im TB 11.8k prestige, does player with no line suit you? I can handle all paths asigned to me
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay in response, but Line app is required as we used it extensively
  • Options
    AbhiAbhi Posts: 45
    Line ID Abhix01