**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to awaken? Ibom vs Porky

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Like many, act 7 is completed, and I got a science awakening gem. Already have 6* torch cap iw and red Gaurdian duped. My options are ibom ( who is already r3) or hammy which I will take straight to r3 if he wins. Or I might wait for spidey 99. Which choice would benefit more in act 7 exploration and in prestige?

- I don’t run suicides, but I have them purchased

Who to awaken? Ibom vs Porky 30 votes

Immortal Abomination
80%
zuffyAckbar67Logan00AnthinhoEtjamaDes99FilledPizzaTrenzaloreWom47BerjibsGinjabredMonstaRenaxqqShiroiharaJaximosDkcody42HoitadoQazzyCeltic1981RiptideJoshKosh557 24 votes
Spider Ham
6%
Spity680casual0 2 votes
Wait on someone else, (mr neg, she hulk, spidey99)
13%
ISO8PotatoWhoDaPooLpooChatterofforums 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Depends. Do you run suicides?

If so > definitely iBom. He also would win in the prestige battle.

If not > Porky. Love him and think he has been hilariously undervalued by the community at large since release. I have used mine in a number of Act 7 lanes since I pulled him. He does get hurt by suicides a lot though as his sp1 is super useful. Still can be done, but his overall sig ability is less useful than iBom's.

Up to you mate. two bangers of options. I definitely would consider all of the other three options you gave though. They also are super solid and can use the awakening (possibly all more than Spam).
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Immortal Abomination
    awakening ibomb speeds up his ramp up normally with unduped Ilike to throw a sp1 or sp2 when close to 3 bars of power into a special 1 but awakening him gives him self poisons to speed him up