Options

Who to awaken? Ibom vs Porky

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Like many, act 7 is completed, and I got a science awakening gem. Already have 6* torch cap iw and red Gaurdian duped. My options are ibom ( who is already r3) or hammy which I will take straight to r3 if he wins. Or I might wait for spidey 99. Which choice would benefit more in act 7 exploration and in prestige?

- I don’t run suicides, but I have them purchased

Who to awaken? Ibom vs Porky 30 votes

Immortal Abomination
80%
zuffyAckbar67Logan00AnthinhoEtjamaDes99FilledPizzaTrenzaloreWom47BerjibsGinjabredMonstaRenaxqqShiroiharaJaximosDkcody42HoitadoQazzyCeltic1981RiptideJoshKosh557 24 votes
Spider Ham
6%
Spity680casual0 2 votes
Wait on someone else, (mr neg, she hulk, spidey99)
13%
ISO8PotatoWhoDaPooLpooChatterofforums 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,647 ★★★★★
    Depends. Do you run suicides?

If so > definitely iBom. He also would win in the prestige battle.

If not > Porky. Love him and think he has been hilariously undervalued by the community at large since release. I have used mine in a number of Act 7 lanes since I pulled him. He does get hurt by suicides a lot though as his sp1 is super useful. Still can be done, but his overall sig ability is less useful than iBom's.

Up to you mate. two bangers of options. I definitely would consider all of the other three options you gave though. They also are super solid and can use the awakening (possibly all more than Spam).
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,441 ★★★★★
    Immortal Abomination
    awakening ibomb speeds up his ramp up normally with unduped Ilike to throw a sp1 or sp2 when close to 3 bars of power into a special 1 but awakening him gives him self poisons to speed him up