**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most difficult path in 7.4?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
I’ve been exploring and I’m not done yet but so far this path in 7.4.5 is really really annoying.

The only counter I found to this was shang chi, but it’s still really annoying. Anyway, what’s the worst path you have come across so far?

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Cap45 said:

I still think though that the worst path in ALL of act 7 was in 7.1.2, science path- started with a Thor Jane foster

Agree.lol
  • Options
    AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63
    Cap45 said:

I’ve been exploring and I’m not done yet but so far this path in 7.4.5 is really really annoying.

The only counter I found to this was shang chi, but it’s still really annoying. Anyway, what’s the worst path you have come across so far?

only the first fight of this path was kind of tough. i did this path with kang with 5 parodox charges, you can stun lock.
    dragon man was rough as he wasn't cooperating but when he did the path was stun cheese (kang op)

• Options
    mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    I used magneto for the metal defenders on the path and all were done with 1 sp3 if I remember correctly
  • Options
    Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    i did the entire path with she hulk and white magneto pre fight
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah that one freaking sucked. YJ and She-Hulk were the MVPs for me there
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Shang chi oneshot him
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    That path was hard, but I thought it was very well designed. They purposely placed power gain champs for your advantage. Spider Gwen, Shulk, YJ, and Hawkeye can get it done. Kudos to the person/s who designed it.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Starting that path was a bit rough as I kept messing up my spacing against Dragon Man (luckily he was first fight so I kept restarting until I one shot him). Immortal Hulk was an absolute monster for that path. Was getting 6 mediums in off 1 parry and it was guaranteed game over on every fight once I got to an SP2.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    That was second worst. Worst one was the unblockable path in 7.4.6 starting with diablo. At least for me.
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Cap45 said:

I still think though that the worst path in ALL of act 7 was in 7.1.2, science path- started with a Thor Jane foster

That Heimdall who's mad about throwing heavies lol
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    I used she-hulk for the dragon man. She hulk for the doctor strange (at least I think he was on the path) and quake cheese for the rest. If you've got a ranked up quake you're in luck, then it becomes one of the easiest paths in 7.4
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Used shulk for gragin man
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Cap45 said:

I did my initial completion using this path .
    Use Human torch with prefight for the first fight , Quit and restart until AI favours you and you get 3 paradox charges.
    The tactic is parry , hit , make the opponent reach one bar of power , let them use it and like that go to 3 paradox charges.
    Once you get 3 paradox charges on your strong champs for e.g. warlock in your team , You will do it .
    Only the first fight is tough I believe.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 742 ★★★★
    Itemsless for me on this path. White Mags prefight on first fight is key and I used Shang. Then another wmags on Longshot with Torch. Took a while to get him to throw 3 l1s, but after that he melted
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

That was second worst. Worst one was the unblockable path in 7.4.6 starting with diablo. At least for me.

Damn and I'm already having troubles with the paradox special path in 7.4.6 starting with jabari panther. That korg later is killing me, long time since I fought him.
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Look for KT1 exploration YT video, kingpin with Mr. sinister synergy smoked that path, if you boost him he’s good to go.

Magneto works wonder against metal opponents.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

Damn and I'm already having troubles with the paradox special path in 7.4.6 starting with jabari panther. That korg later is killing me, long time since I fought him.
    Use doom
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Jaded said:

H3t3r said:

Use doom
    Did it eventually with bwcv, thanks tho!
  • Options
    DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65
    There’s a paradox path in 7.4.1 on the far left which is fairly simple for the most part with 3 easy magneto kills. However kabam was very nasty at the end and put an Emma frost last which would be fine apart from the fact you needed to apply debuffs to get paradox charges… and as I soon realised after messing up… Emma frost is immune to stun etc whilst in diamond phase and I had to resort to tanking hits just to get to my sp1 to apply debuffs and get out of paradox. It took quite a few units and made an easy path into quite a nightmare for me so don’t make that mistake 💀
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I used a culmination of champs for that path, honestly wasn’t too bad. I had more difficulty on other paths but honestly after doing everything 100% it’s just blurring all together 😂
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    I used Spider-Gwen. It got to the point Dragon Man stopped his power gain node. But I think the path is bugged as I was not losing paradox charges when doing a special unless I did a different one each time.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Used she hulk, silver centurion , vision aarkus , og vision, overseer.

Lost 3 champs to vision though, he was throwing specials faster than I could dump mine , so I kept knocking myself out.

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Silver cent is very solid here. Used mine and it was smooth sail until Doc strange
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    I used shang-chi and Aarkus against DM,Rocket,and vision. and Ihulk for the rest of the path.
    with Ihulk you just need to build 8-10 paradox and you just stun lock the opponent with sp2. (it's very easy to build paradox charges against doctor strange)
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    Cap45 said:

Yes it is, that was the first path that was actually so so so so so tough for me and until now no other path is near this one
  • Options
    Crazyblaze47Crazyblaze47 Posts: 20

There’s a paradox path in 7.4.1 on the far left which is fairly simple for the most part with 3 easy magneto kills. However kabam was very nasty at the end and put an Emma frost last which would be fine apart from the fact you needed to apply debuffs to get paradox charges… and as I soon realised after messing up… Emma frost is immune to stun etc whilst in diamond phase and I had to resort to tanking hits just to get to my sp1 to apply debuffs and get out of paradox. It took quite a few units and made an easy path into quite a nightmare for me so don’t make that mistake 💀

This fight seems bugged to me. The node is supposed to be able to apply armor breaks on a successful parry, but it only appears to work if you can stun her, even though the parry triggers regardless of stun. If you don’t come in with 3+ charges already or someone who can apply armor breaks on contact (Thor, CAIW, Corvus...) she’s just permanently unstoppable and wrecks you.

Can an admin weigh in on this?
  • Options
    DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65

This fight seems bugged to me. The node is supposed to be able to apply armor breaks on a successful parry, but it only appears to work if you can stun her, even though the parry triggers regardless of stun. If you don’t come in with 3+ charges already or someone who can apply armor breaks on contact (Thor, CAIW, Corvus...) she’s just permanently unstoppable and wrecks you.

Can an admin weigh in on this?
    That was my thinking too! I thought oh she should be easy and not need a proper counter due to that node but then it never applied! I thought I’d just misread the node but could definitely be something not working right!