Getting kicked out alliance before season rewards

Guys I was just wondering if this game could do something about getting kicked out before u get season rewards even when u have over 5 wars participated in for example mcoc should make a thing where if someone is in a clan and qualifies for season rewards and then gets kicked out they should still get season rewards especially if there’s not enough time to be able to participate in 5 wars

Comments

• Chas77Chas77 Member Posts: 1
    Greetings, to whom ever it may concern! Can someone please fix the (sell champions option asap) ! Thank you!!!!
  • beastlyAMZbeastlyAMZ Member Posts: 5
    Badass84 said:

Give no one a reason to kick you. Helps most.

Well actually there was no reason to why I got kicked
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

Guys I was just wondering if this game could do something about getting kicked out before u get season rewards even when u have over 5 wars participated in for example mcoc should make a thing where if someone is in a clan and qualifies for season rewards and then gets kicked out they should still get season rewards especially if there’s not enough time to be able to participate in 5 wars

If you were supposed to be active and available and for whatever reason failed to do so without notification, then the responsibility falls on you. However if you've been active and participating in all alliance events and you still got kicked, then that's the unfortunate gamble when you run with a crew.

So until kabam updates the alliance system with either a strike system or a majority vote enabled boot, you're going to be at the mercy of leadership.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,256 Guardian
    Logical solution would be for Kabam to capture the state of alliances at time of AW Season ending (might have to prevent kicking for just a short time while they capture that data across all alliances). **Same for AQ Series endings as well.

Then they can take their own sweet time, make sure no bans/etc are warranted, before actually giving out the rewards.
    Once the initial Data Capture is complete (keep in mind higher alliances start/end somewhat earlier than do the lower alliances, based on time window that Matches are found), people would be free to move about, get kicked, bring new ppl in, etc, well before the actual Season Rewards are issued.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    There is clearly a reason you were kicked. You may not know it or think it was fair but there is a reason.
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Member Posts: 116
    I mean they could just be trolling but usually there is a reason.
    I swear this is no possible reason I’m active daily I participate in war all the time always getting about 12% and up in war in aq I always do the boss or demi boss so what could the reason be?
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    Bro that's why alliance below master suck, try joining 4loki or smth
    Zan0 said:

I swear this is no possible reason I’m active daily I participate in war all the time always getting about 12% and up in war in aq I always do the boss or demi boss so what could the reason be?

Are you taking fights you’re not supposed to take?
    Not even
  • Ahamed_warriorAhamed_warrior Member Posts: 1
    I was accidentally kick out in alliance...i was participated in more than 5 wars...and rejion the same alliance within 1 day... Am i eligible for season reward? What are the possible to get season reward?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,256 Guardian

I was accidentally kick out in alliance...i was participated in more than 5 wars...and rejion the same alliance within 1 day... Am i eligible for season reward? What are the possible to get season reward?

No, you are no longer eligible.

But if you can have your Leader submit a Kabam Support ticket, and explain situation, then “maybe” they will still give you season rewards.
  • epignosisepignosis Member Posts: 18
    A new officer in my alliance didn't realize that kicking someone before Alliance rewards meant that that person wouldn't get the rewards. They kicked them for being the lowest ranked Alliance member. That's a problem with this game. There isn't a great place to read through all the rules. You just pick them up over time. The less highly ranked alliances have greener people that make mistakes that sometimes impact others.