7.4 done...Finally Thronebreaker

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★

Although I would have personally gone tigra, jubilee is a respectable rank-up choice. Congrats on TB

She's my favorite 6* i have
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Heck yeah man! She is underappreciated
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Also, 2 (?!) science 6* awakening gems before a rank 3 is incredible.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Not Man-thing? Sad.
    Lpoo said:

Also, 2 (?!) science 6* awakening gems before a rank 3 is incredible.

1 from gifting, 1 from act 7. Both science, kinda unlucky
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Not a dig, honestly. Why did you not become thronebreaker sooner? I imagine you had plenty of resources from content up till that point.

Not a dig, honestly. Why did you not become thronebreaker sooner? I imagine you had plenty of resources from content up till that point.

The problem was I could've become TB back 7 months ago but couldn't because my t5b was capped at 3 until i can get to lvl 60. The only reason i am now is because of a rank up gem.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    Congrats!

No boosts or suicides. I’m sure Sunspot, and CGR have bigger yellow numbers, but she is absolutely not a noodle
  • SazedSazed Member Posts: 304 ★★
    edited March 2022

No boosts or suicides. I’m sure Sunspot, and CGR have bigger yellow numbers, but she is absolutely not a noodle

Not to play devils advocate, but I hit harder with a 5* r5 Collossus. Though I am a firm believer of ranking up who like to play, so I totally support your decision to r4 her.
    Edit: That energy damage is nothing to scoff at. I missed that the first time and was just talking about the crits.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,089 ★★★★★
    Congrats!! 🎊
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

The problem was I could've become TB back 7 months ago but couldn't because my t5b was capped at 3 until i can get to lvl 60. The only reason i am now is because of a rank up gem.
    Ah, right. Well, congrats.
    Sazed said:

Not to play devils advocate, but I hit harder with a 5* r5 Collossus. Though I am a firm believer of ranking up who like to play, so I totally support your decision to r4 her.
    Edit: That energy damage is nothing to scoff at. I missed that the first time and was just talking about the crits.
    R3 but yes
  • SazedSazed Member Posts: 304 ★★
    Granted that energy damag

Sazed said:

R3 but yes
    Oh my bad. I got your post and all these r4 posts mixed up
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Member Posts: 116
    Congrats!