**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R4

Personally, I think first R4 shouldn’t be the child of randomness, but after act 7 100% I got gem I wanted less. So, here we go. Don’t know if anybody see that before :)

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    That’s a very cool r4 man
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    As long as u enjoy using them, it always works. I myself am trying to avoid a cosmic rank up gem. Best I got is cgr to r4 which is good but still a waste of a rank up
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome choice!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    unique spicy choice man
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    That’s awesome
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Interesting choice. Holy you don't regret it later
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    VP is a monster. Grats on the r4
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congrats! Nice to have someone different and he can cook!
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Congrats. What I’m curious about is how worthy is he to rank up and what’s a suitable rank if unawakened. I’m starting to look outside the box on champs I hardly use. Very boring using same ol champs for content.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 209 ★★
    @Carnage313 he doesn’t really need to be awakened, so he can go r3 unawakened and do his job quite well. I bring him in AW, AQ, he did much work in act 7, he also good in incursions because of many buffs. For most part, he is better option for variants, than venom. And now, since I’ve played him for a week on r4, I can say that I love him more and more. Moreover, he’s a good option for 7.4.6 Kang (he can do a phase in one wounded, since he ramped)
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

@Carnage313 he doesn’t really need to be awakened, so he can go r3 unawakened and do his job quite well. I bring him in AW, AQ, he did much work in act 7, he also good in incursions because of many buffs. For most part, he is better option for variants, than venom. And now, since I’ve played him for a week on r4, I can say that I love him more and more. Moreover, he’s a good option for 7.4.6 Kang (he can do a phase in one wounded, since he ramped)

Good input. Thanks for taking the time.
  • Love the rankup!
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I was also considering him to rank 4;if i had gotten cosmic gem...and he does get benefit as starting damage will be high before ramp up....love the rank up
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Love that! One of my favourite champs since his buff.