**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* - Who to R3?

JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
NOTE: I have a fully maxxed 5* warlock. NO OTHER from the list at higher rank in 5*.

6* - Who to R3? 47 votes

Warlock (unawakened)
65%
TerraCropDusterBrokenLogan00Sachhyam257KhushhalWine_LoverRockypantherxLuke9523EtjamaAMS94ErcarretRenaxqqSoyheyor123LpooGr8TonyStarkCeltic1981ShannokScarcity27Nalak8 31 votes
G2099 (unawakened)
17%
JadedUnsilentBen550pDwhalen8554SquirrelguyDracarusRiptideBuggyDClown 8 votes
Punisher 2099 (awakened)
8%
Cap366Ace2319LBN1Riptide368 4 votes
HTD (awakened)
4%
FabwiziJoshKosh557 2 votes
War Machine (unawakened)
4%
Colonaut123Rockyshocky 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    War Machine (unawakened)
    Either Warlock or War Machine. You can't really have too few Warlocks and your R3 Warlock will perform better than your R5. But War Machine is an excellent support champion for your Warlock and a good standalone tech, but maybe R2 is sufficient.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    Warlock (unawakened)
    I'll go with Warlock as well. His utility is simply amazing in the right circumstances. There are so many scenarios where opponents heal like crazy and he not only shuts that down - he also power-drains them as they're healing (or trying to).

I have Punisher 2099 at r3 as well and have no regrets about that, I think he's an amazing champ. I will probably rank up Howard soon-ish as well. I was really impressed with him in Act 7. Even with a single point or two in Despair, he can quickly shut down healing as well. He solo'd a Sabretooth boss quite unexpectedly. I thought he (Sabretooth) would be a pain to fight but Howard made mincemeat out of him.

I'm not a fan of Guillotine 2099 but she's a good champion if you like her. I don't have War Machine but I've heard great things about him. I'm usually a big proponent of ranking up support champions so that you can actually win fights with them and replenish their charges, but you kind of need to have champions who can benefit from that support ranked up first.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    G2099 (unawakened)
    She was candidate for r4 until I got mystic gem
    She's very versatile and awesome champ. Since you don't have her at high rank as 5 star, ranking 3 will make her more awesome..
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

She's very versatile and awesome champ. Since you don't have her at high rank as 5 star, ranking 3 will make her more awesome..

Correct me, i have a R2 guilly, i understand even R3, but wouldn't considering her r4 a waayyy too overkill?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I'll go with Warlock as well. His utility is simply amazing in the right circumstances. There are so many scenarios where opponents heal like crazy and he not only shuts that down - he also power-drains them as they're healing (or trying to).

I have Punisher 2099 at r3 as well and have no regrets about that, I think he's an amazing champ. I will probably rank up Howard soon-ish as well. I was really impressed with him in Act 7. Even with a single point or two in Despair, he can quickly shut down healing as well. He solo'd a Sabretooth boss quite unexpectedly. I thought he (Sabretooth) would be a pain to fight but Howard made mincemeat out of him.

I'm not a fan of Guillotine 2099 but she's a good champion if you like her. I don't have War Machine but I've heard great things about him. I'm usually a big proponent of ranking up support champions so that you can actually win fights with them and replenish their charges, but you kind of need to have champions who can benefit from that support ranked up first.

Would like to add war machine can use his prefights for himself too
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    G2099 (unawakened)

Correct me, i have a R2 guilly, i understand even R3, but wouldn't considering her r4 a waayyy too overkill?
    Nah it won't be. It will be actually better. People have made a belief she need ramp up to be awesome which is not true at all. Yes after sp3 ramp up, she's crazy. But without it she's still amazing and solid. With r4 she will not need sp 3 ramp up for majority of fights in Aq( map 7 and 8 experience).
    People r4 herc or CGR or doom even they do fine at r2 and at r3 they wreck hardest content. But still r4 because it makes them more powerful. Same goes for g2099. That extra combat power rate will be nice to have and plus with r4 she will kill enemy quickly which can reduce dependency on sp 3.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    G2099 (unawakened)
    Definitely g99, unduped warlock is just missing something important in his kit imo. G99 unduped has everything needed.