**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are some underrated features of God tier characters

For example:
Corvus has his damage, and his immortality thing, but IMO his 100% bleed resistance makes for some NICE free healing

Comments

• Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92

Cgr’s awakened ability is super sweet, even at sig 1.

For real? All I have is a 4 star, so that’s never clicked for me.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Nimrods ability to deal with regen. Probably the best sabretooth and weaponx Counter.
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114

Cgr’s awakened ability is super sweet, even at sig 1.

For real? All I have is a 4 star, so that’s never clicked for me.
    The ability to heal block, power lock, and fate seal at the same time is incredibly useful in certain situations.
  • Ben1767Ben1767 Posts: 24
    Kingpin’s added utility from degen applied by his sp1 is very underrated.
    Fabwizi said:

Groots ability to drag the fights and force you to quit from boredom.

Best attacker in game
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Emma in telepathic mode countering auto-evaders. Not a buff/debuff
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 245 ★★★
    Kitty deals quite a dmg to opponents for each hit they miss her. Nothing feels better than phasing through enemies' specials and watching them die in the middle of their specials.
    TrongNov said:

Kitty deals quite a dmg to opponents for each hit they miss her. Nothing feels better than phasing through enemies' specials and watching them die in the middle of their specials.

Probably my fave part of playing kitty
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    not many people know this but if you dash back and hold block for a few seconds with hype you get a crazy regen

not many people know this but if you dash back and hold block for a few seconds with hype you get a crazy regen

On Gulk?

On Gulk?
    Wait I’m stupid
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Diablo never getting drunk even after drinking
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 406 ★★★
    regeneration on sp2 for groot
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Ghulk faceme
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Stryfe’s ability to remove unstoppable. Makes him busted for some of the hardest fights in abyss and unstoppable armor in aw.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Doom max Sig is cheesy for some nodes and champs

how? 100% chance for 1151 shock damage? thats a waste of sig stones ( unless it's for prestige).
    Exactly what this thread about. Underrated features of God tier champs. And doom max Sig ability guarantee some of the scenario to his advantage. That's why I said he can cheese some nodes and champs. I max siged my 6 star and then max Siged my 5 star too. I don't regret