**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would you choose?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Got 6* 3-4 tech after exploration...who would you choose??

What would you choose? 38 votes

Warlock
42%
CrkwestCap366RenaxqqThe_Commish123SwarmOfRavensBe_SomebodyChiliDogLpike25TheBair123ScrubhanjbxotiicNorman_OroZAHIDMALIK1588Gunner14Commander_CRS88RatedSViper 16 votes
Nimrod
57%
SpeedbumpTerrapseudosaneMalreck04IvarTheBonelessAnthinhoEtjamaPGK88H3t3rNimorNockoGogiRouger40casual0Yodabolt21OEMVBarri8willrun4adonutMediumsYapps13579rebel_ 22 votes

Comments

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Nocko said:

Nimrod benefits more from awakening imo.
    Warlock's ability is nice but the core of his kit and ultimately what makes him such a good champ isn't the awakened ability, just helps boost up his damage a bit more

Nimrod's getting the extra quick ramp up against mutants and additional potency/duration on his shocks, and making them unblockable in eradicate is a massive bonus

No i meant I got rank up 3-4 gem @Nocko
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Nocko said:

Nocko said:

Nimrod benefits more from awakening imo.
    Warlock's ability is nice but the core of his kit and ultimately what makes him such a good champ isn't the awakened ability, just helps boost up his damage a bit more

Nimrod's getting the extra quick ramp up against mutants and additional potency/duration on his shocks, and making them unblockable in eradicate is a massive bonus

No i meant I got rank up 3-4 gem @Nocko
    LOL My bad
    In that case, unawakened i'd go Warlock
    I can awaken both...got tech gem also @Nocko
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 257 ★★
    edited March 2022
    Good question. I am in the same dilemma: Nimrod or Warlock to rank 4? Both sig 200...

I have used Warlock a lot, since I had him for a long time, whereas I hardly used Nimrod yet, since he is in defence.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,399 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    Nimrod is more fun and has better prestige but Warlock lacking in damage so a r4 could bump his damage up a little