**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the best strategy for level up event?

PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Do you rank up 5 stars just for the level up events? What is the best strategy to get the units from this event?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Personally, I'll rank up 1, 2, and 3* champs to max rank/level, 4 and 5* champs to rank 2, and 6* to whatever I think is reasonable.

I try to do rank ups and sink sig stones during class advancement events, and the leveling during level up.

With the availability of new 3 and 4* champs through arenas every couple weeks, and resources for rank ups, it pretty much ensures I'll always have champs sitting waiting to be leveled up during the event.
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    I personally wait till level up and stick to milestones. Usually have rank uos planned a month out. Still ranking 5s to get up to r3 if i ever want to push arena. But mostly 6,3,4, and a new 2 if i ever get them
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,489 Guardian
    I'm patient and rank the 6* champs i want during level up exclusively. This means I'll rank up 1 6* of my choice pretty much every 3 days. After that I'm leveling up 3*s for carina challenges
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Yeah, 3-5* rankups are the best for it. Ranking up six stars is a waste during this event anyway. taking 2 6* to r2 isn't enough for the max milestone. I usually do 1 3* to r4, 1 4* to r3 and 1 5* from 1-3 or 2 to r3.
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Thank you. 4*s and 5*s it is..