**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Delve into Temporal Heist Rifts with Black Cat this April!

Comments

• Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92
    I LIVE FOR THESE REWARDS, but I really need truck loads of gold. So yah
  • Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92
    So excited to quake every difficulty
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 630 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

So we get 7 entries a week/ difficultly level right? And the lockpicks are extra entries to a path? This is my first rift event so I don’t know how it works. I didn’t do last years really cause I did t understand it and didn’t have the champs for it.
  • Excelsior4Excelsior4 Posts: 18
    Are lockpicks good for one path per difficulty level? Or just one path period?
  • Dave_247Dave_247 Posts: 4
    These rewards are diabolical, other rifts have had awakening gems and Sig stones in, now you have done away with them for a few measly crystal shards or a few measly catalyst shards.
  • Lezard2191Lezard2191 Posts: 12

Are lockpicks good for one path per difficulty level? Or just one path period?

would like to know this too

also, can't see the Partners in Time Solo Objective quest, does it require you to be Uncollected/Cavallier/Thronebreaker?
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    JenskeD said:

So what is the 'Special Cavalier Challenge Solo Objectives'? Because IG I can't see any extra objective besides the other 6 mentioned

I believe MASTERMIND is the Cav-only Solo Objective. I'm guessing that based on the rewards, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Where is the gold at??
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91
    edited April 2022
    Is it meant to reset every day? I thought 7 entry for each week but maybe I missed something. My entries did reset.

Edit: ignore it, game just needed a restart.
  • Omie319Omie319 Posts: 3
    Stupid question l, do the rifts reset every week or do we a total of 7 tries per difficulty
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Omie319 said:

Stupid question l, do the rifts reset every week or do we a total of 7 tries per difficulty

There’s wil be a totalt new rift next week with 7 entry if I’m understanding rift
  • The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112

Giving us extra points for using champs that we have to pay to get a chance to have access to :'(

All players Uncollected+ can get a Guaranteed 3 or 4 Star Black Cat or Scorpion in the Milestones of their Arenas! But I wouldn't put too much emphasis on those bonus points anyways, since they go on cooldown after one use.
    When is the Arena with black cat and scorpion coming out where the we are guaranteed 3 or 4 star versions of them?
    xNig said:

318Chubz said:

The rewards are trash!!! I remember when y’all have whole FEATURED 5* crystals, generic awakening 💎, a loot of 6* shards, 1/2 a T5 basic

BUT now… LEGENDARY difficulty has a 2% T5 class Crystal… not a 5% or 10%… a 2% Crystal 😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂

That time we couldn’t choose our paths.
    Right! I’m pretty disappointed in that. I was really hoping for better reward from this event. A lot of the rewards are easily attainable. The 6* are low, low T5c fragments…. I think the T3A was to much for them so the short is on everything else haha.
    30ish said:

Rewards are total meh. It was way better in previous year rifts. Atleast class specific 5* awakening gem in rifts & some better amount of 5* as well as 6* shards (atleast 3000 each instead of 1350) a typical number.

That was very disappointing. I look forward to to these events for the 6* shards case in the past it was good. The 6* shards in this event are lower then normal and not worth potions it will take for to get them in legendary cause all the bugs. You would think they would give us better and more rewards in our event because all the bugs associated with control inputs. So ya this event is disappointing.
    Gamer said:

Omie319 said:

There’s wil be a totalt new rift next week with 7 entry if I’m understanding rift
    Correct. Once a week a new 7 entries are allotted along with a new chapter and another pick is Giving out in solo events.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Are you sure there's supposed to be 18k t1a on epic? That's quite an odd number, especially given it would be exactly a half of t2...
  • ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 63
    edited April 2022
    Will the 1st weeks quest remain even after the send week's quest starts.
  • TrukipTrukip Posts: 1
    Is there a prerequisite to getting the Partner in Crime rewards for the solo objectives? I beat Epic difficulty 7 times but I don't see any place to claim the rewards, its not there with Conman and Distraction.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 96
    3x 6 6* sig stones 2x t4cc. Rng sucks and so do these rewards.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Holy guacamole. I wasn’t expecting anything account altering from the Rifts, but even the Legendary rewards are…….uh…….yeah. 🥱 Guess we expected a fireworks show and then Kabam gave us sparklers. 🤷🏼
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    It’s 4* level difficulty can’t expect 6* level rewards
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

It’s 4* level difficulty can’t expect 6* level rewards

This is a fair point. I’m almost embarrassed bringing R3 champs in, but then again I don’t want to burn too much time for pRNG chances at so-so prizes.

Dr. Zola