**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon worth an awakening gem?

CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a 6* Falcon and I got a skill gem from 7.4 completion. I was tempted at first to use it on Crossbones or Squirrel Girl since I really enjoy the 5* versions, but decided to save it. Is Falcon a worthy candidate? 6* skill roster attached for reference

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Falcon does what he does without a gem.
    Save it for other better options, like mentioned above
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Thanks for the input guys. I will save the gem :)
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Nick is well deserving of a generic gem so if you pull them awaken for sure. Aegon is a lot of commitment and my sig 200 aegon tends to be benched in content like AQ, AW and soon to be battlegrounds but does great for questing and abyss. I'd say he's worth it if you have the sig to pump into him but if not then don't. Kingpin is probably my #1 favourite skill champ and I went as far as to even use my act 7 generic on him and sigging to 65. I can see yours isn't awakened and honestly he deserves it as well. Helps a lot with increasing the amount of damage he will be doing in the long run and reduces the ramp-up time to get a few stacks of rage which is really nice to have
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    RicoShay said:

Nick is well deserving of a generic gem so if you pull them awaken for sure. Aegon is a lot of commitment and my sig 200 aegon tends to be benched in content like AQ, AW and soon to be battlegrounds but does great for questing and abyss. I'd say he's worth it if you have the sig to pump into him but if not then don't. Kingpin is probably my #1 favourite skill champ and I went as far as to even use my act 7 generic on him and sigging to 65. I can see yours isn't awakened and honestly he deserves it as well. Helps a lot with increasing the amount of damage he will be doing in the long run and reduces the ramp-up time to get a few stacks of rage which is really nice to have

Agree on Aegon. I have the 5* at sig 200 and barely use him so he's sitting at r4. I also enjoy Kingpin a lot, although I would still prefer to not use the gem on him. I'm gonna save it for now and see how my skill roster develops in a few months. Would love to get a Night Thrasher
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Both Kingpin and Falcon are worthy, if you use them a lot. Sure you can wait. But how long?
  • Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    Like the bird, no
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Save it for Nick Fury. I'd say though he's the second most worthy skill champ deserving of a SKILL GEM IF YOU DONT HAVE SIG STONES. Kingpin, Aegon or CB are perhaps more deserving than him but the the problem is that they need high sig, max if possible (specially Aegon) and considering how hard is to max 6*s then that is why he's second only to NF as a skill that gets significant benefit from just a sig at level 1. But still, NF is by far the better choice of the two.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Falcon does better damage awakened, but it really is not that noticeable until you get full crits on a combo, which is rare. His utility is his breadbasket, and doesn’t need awakening
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Falcon is great once awakened…he hits hard and the extra crit and time are really helpful

I have R3 duped 60 sigs
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Falcon is great once awakened…he hits hard and the extra crit and time are really helpful

I have R3 duped 60 sigs

He doesn't *need* awakening to do what he does best though.