**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken 6* Torch or Save Gem?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Pulled a 6* science gem from act 7 100* and have no one besides torch to use it on. Also i would only be able to give him like 20 sigs.

Awaken 6* Torch or Save Gem? 53 votes

Awaken Torch
11%
LuciusVorenusSpeedbumpMiStaLova0casual0TyphoonShad0w 6 votes
Save Gem
88%
danielmathWorld EaterRaganatorCristalmanheruheru511zuffyTerrapbeadleKamikaze_TurtleKennadoHammerbro_64HilldarRickGrimes_King73Malreck04FluffyPigMonsterJChanceH9_Sham_Ben550pEtjamapsp742 47 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Save Gem
    There are many other science champions that need awaken.. Immortal Abomination probably benefits more.. HT just gets few % that his pre-fight ability would be available again after using it the first time.. low % too.. Capt Beardo is awesome but needs to be high signature level to maximize his ability.. although sig20 is alright.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Save Gem
    At sig 20 Torch will need like 4-5 fights to get the pre-fight back.

That science gem is worth more to other champs IMO.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Save Gem
    psp742 said:

There are many other science champions that need awaken.. Immortal Abomination probably benefits more.. HT just gets few % that his pre-fight ability would be available again after using it the first time.. low % too.. Capt Beardo is awesome but needs to be high signature level to maximize his ability.. although sig20 is alright.

That sig 20 narrative is all about prestige. Other than prestige, a sig 20 Beardo is trash.
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    psp742 said:

I have a 6* cap iw at R2. I did think about using the gem on him and taking him to R3 but I don’t want to pump all my sig stones into him. I think it’s better to focus on my 5*
  • Options
    Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    Awaken Torch
    Wait, put the sig on captain Infinity war, or my bro, immortal hulk, he really green
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Save Gem
    Plenty of many other Science that are more deserving of that stone.