**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic AG from first 7.4 completion

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all, pulled a cosmic AG and was going to immediately give it to corvus, but I decided to open 5 basics and pulled herc (with some additional filthy luck on top).

So, should I awaken herc or corvus? I'm a dedicated suicides user and use corvus in AQ, war, EQ and story heavily. And he's already rank 3.

I've not really played with Hercules yet, but I could get him to sig 160+ even 200. Is he that broken?

Other options are below

(As to my filthy luck, from the 5 it was this, plus AV and arkus from the nexus)

Cosmic AG from first 7.4 completion 61 votes

Corvus - still the suicides cosmic king
8%
pseudosane30ishGr8TonyStarkBuggyDClownGrassKnuckles 5 votes
Hercules! He's a god!
90%
DL864GamerDrZolaWorld EaterRaganatorzuffythanks4playingbuttersTheCipeAanthoCyborgNinja135yuwLiquidkoldMysterioTitoBandito187Dooberman420Zeronaut81OvazriWine_LoverPikolu 55 votes
Don't overlook (insert left field choice below) they are Epic!
1%
0casual0 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Hercules! He's a god!
    Use the gem on hercules and max sig or sig 180 him ASAP!
  • Corvus - still the suicides cosmic king
    i mean, explore the content and you get a generic, so you can do both tbh.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Hercules! He's a god!
    I’d say herc is the more worthy of the two. Herc is suicide friendly, and gives your other hero champs an attack boost if you’re running suicides.

His sig ability also gives you increased combat power after completing a feat, allowing you to get to your specials faster if you’re not worried about/running recoil.

Corvus is still a really great champ, but Herc can do a lot of what corvus does with a little more relevance to the current meta.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,635 Guardian
    Hercules! He's a god!
    Take herc to sig 69 for 7 of the 9 seconds of immortality. He is an absolute beast awakened though.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Corvus - still the suicides cosmic king
    Corvus with suicides still one of the best champs for Aq and aw. He don't even need high Sig. 1 is enough for me.
    You can explore act 7 and can get generic which you can use on herc too if you want. I have herc myself at r3 200 Sig but if I had Corvus and class gem(not generic ) I would use it on Corvus as he still reigns the Aq.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Thank you to everyone who voted, as well as @BuggyDClown @Pikolu @Zeronaut81 @pseudosane and @Noobda

I'm going to run herc in AQ and my 4/55 duped 5* in 3.2 uncollected that I still have to clear and see how sustainable he is and whether I can actually use him!!

Have to say I still rate corvus so highly; sp2 power drain get out of jail card, free willpower healing, bonkers mid range damage.

But Hercules' immorality looks nuts!
  • Corvus - still the suicides cosmic king

Thank you to everyone who voted, as well as @BuggyDClown @Pikolu @Zeronaut81 @pseudosane and @Noobda

I'm going to run herc in AQ and my 4/55 duped 5* in 3.2 uncollected that I still have to clear and see how sustainable he is and whether I can actually use him!!

Have to say I still rate corvus so highly; sp2 power drain get out of jail card, free willpower healing, bonkers mid range damage.

But Hercules' immorality looks nuts!

It definitely is. Ideally id awaken both of them.