**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where the heck is battlegrounds for April

I've been reading in-game that the announcement that battlegrounds was available for the entire month of April was an April fools joke. If that's the case, it wasn't a funny one and for future reference, April fools jokes need to be made in April. I seriously think compensation is deserved if that was a false announcement.

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    LOL compensation
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    FlameGod said:

I've been reading in-game that the announcement that battlegrounds was available for the entire month of April was an April fools joke. If that's the case, it wasn't a funny one and for future reference, April fools jokes need to be made in April. I seriously think compensation is deserved if that was a false announcement.

Here’s your sign. You really thought they do a game update at end of week? Monday dude
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    They haven’t even sent out android comp they said they where at the beginning of month
  • Options
    FlameGodFlameGod Posts: 36
    Auce said:

What compensation were you expecting?

A rank down gem or something like that because I've wasted resources taking up champs i wouldn't otherwise touch in anticipation for this game mode. So if the release date was just an April fools prank then I could have used the resources to rank up Champs that could help with act 6 and 7 rather than waste them on annoying defensive Champs like nova or havok.
  • Options
    FlameGodFlameGod Posts: 36
    Raichu626 said:

Real life April ≠ ingame April. Ingame April starts on Wednesday at the usual time.

Hope you're right.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Compensation for what 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Oh you mean RDTs and nexus we got yesterday. you didn't got?????
  • Options
    I hope this post was an April fools joke
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    FlameGod said:

Auce said:

A rank down gem or something like that because I've wasted resources taking up champs i wouldn't otherwise touch in anticipation for this game mode. So if the release date was just an April fools prank then I could have used the resources to rank up Champs that could help with act 6 and 7 rather than waste them on annoying defensive Champs like nova or havok.
    A rank down ticket as compensation for rank ups you made in anticipation of April fool's? Huh?! If someone made a list of silliest compensation demands on forums, this would rank in the top 3 at least.
  • Options
    Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Oh didn't you hear? They cancelled the release of battlegrounds because of all the bugs and postponed it to early 2023. It's like the first topic on the forums
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Lucifire said:

FlameGod said:

Auce said:

Why are you even doing Battleground rank ups if you haven't cleared act 6 and 7? I honestly don't understand the people that jump right into battlegrounds without clearing story content that rewards them with rank up materials and then using those materials to rank up the champs they want to use in battlegrounds. I have explored act 7 and now working towards exploring act 6 and I have not made even a single battlegrounds rank up yet. Most of my rank ups were to help me with the single player content or Alliance Wars. I'm gonna focus on actually growing my roster even more to help me clear future content and use whatever I have for battlegrounds because it is fairly obvious that if you aren't a whale or someone who spends their entire playing the game and has a massive roster of rank 3s and rank 4s, battlegrounds isn't gonna be very intense for you. So, you can pretty much use whatever champs you have already ranked up and do fine with them in the upcoming game mode
    Smart man
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    More like where is Deadpool’s spring cleaning