**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Mutant and Metal Crystal Pulls

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Just wanted to share my pulls. I only did the two lowest difficulty as I know my skill level and more importantly the time I had.
I had a total of 13 crystals and from those 13 I pulled 1 6*, 6 5*, 2 4*, and 4 3*. I was happy as I pulled majority 5* and 6* champions.

My 6* was Sentinel (first time pull)
My 5* were Thing(first time dupe), Omega Red (first time dupe), Antman (first time pull), Redskull (first time pull), Antman (first time dupe), and Mojo (first time dupe).

Overall I will say again I'm not disappointed. Look forward to posting when I open the Women of Power Cavalier crystals.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 6* Prof X. I'm happy.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian
    Nice! Kabam cursed me and the 20 or so crystals I opened (16 were at once) were all 3* and 4* champions lol.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    6 star nimrod , omega red and modok for me 😁
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    80 percent “meh” (3 and 4*s)
    15 percent “not bad….not bad at all” (5* Modok and sentinel dupes)
    4 percent “heck yeah” 6* doc ock dupe
    1 percent “Ric Flair ‘WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’” 6* Professor x dupe
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I managed to dupe my 6* thing and pull a 6* falcon. Best luck I’ve had from the monthly cavs
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I’m a bit over analytical and keep track of ever Cav I open. Not the best luck here, but not terrible.

Metal & Mutant Cavs:
    3* Xbones, Cull, Doc Oc (2), Antman, Ultron, Darkhawk, Nimrod (2), blue Cyclops, red skull, Phoenix
    4* Colossus, Domino, Darkhawk, Falcon MagX
    5* NightT, Winter S (2), Antman, Doc Oc, Phoenix, Red Skull
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    yall getting five stars from these?
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Pulled 6* Mojo and Falcon, 5* Psylocke 4 times and more sig levels on 5* Prof X. The rest were 3* and 4*
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Unfortunately forgot to screenshot my pulls, but out of 25 Mutant & Metal crystals, 6 Women of Power crystals, and 10 basic Cavs, I pulled 6* Nebula and Antman, and awakened 5* Thing and Mojo, along with some other less notable pulls.
  • Options
    LesktheGlut_666LesktheGlut_666 Posts: 74
    All 3* and 4* still... worst crystals ever imo
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    6 star-darkhawk, modok
    5 star-wasp, beast, cyclops, darkhawk, domino, sentinel, etc
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    It really is pot luck - mine has been 3* with an occasional 4*. The last couple of months have been pretty dry for me, SQ crystals wise.

I just wish there was a way to trade these shards in for something definite - 5* shards, potions or whatever. Heck, trade them in for Glory would be nice. I'd probably take less value but more guaranteed results over the all too familiar sight of back to back 3*s.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 6* Professor X from those Mutants & Metal crystals and a 6* Storm (Pyramid X) from the Women of Power ones. Other than that I had a few 5* pulls but nothing too exciting. However, those two 6*s? I've never pulled a 6* from one of these monthly cavs so I'm ecstatic. Especially since one of them was Professor X, who I've been hunting after ever since he was released a couple of years ago. I don't even have a 5* version.