**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This has gotta be destiny...

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★

Picked this guy from 7.4 Nexus
Then pulled a skill gem from the 6* AG crystals, but decided to save it
And now, I have dupped him after doing the SQ

This has gotta be a sign, so I ask: where do you use him and how? I know the playstyle, just dunno specific occasions when he should be on my team.

Comments

• ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Slow for evade unstoppable, stun on demand for heavy required nodes, shrugging debuffs on demand for incirate, bleed etc (void and airwalker counter), CAN GO UNBLOCKABLE...for passive opponents.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    He's a hard-hitting Swiss-army knife champion. He's so versatile you can take him almost anywhere. So, particularly if you're not sure what you'll be facing (like in a blind side-quest, or War without assigned lanes) he can help with all kinds of problems like Evade, Unstoppable, Biohazard. Being able to go Unblockable or stun (through block) on demand is phenomenally versatile for opponents who Turtle, like those on an Oscillate node during Armour phase.

Can occasionally struggle in situations where using the same attack repeatedly is punished; like triggering Omega Sentinel's Armour Up or Strike Counter nodes. Mixmaster can be an issue if he can't Parry the opponent (since he needs to land MM to inflict his Slow)
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Congrats, insanely jealous