**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next rank-up

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys. I'm a couple of T2A away from my next r3 and I'm curious which of these you think I should focus on. I'm mainly exploring Act 7.2 through 7.4 at the moment. I've found uses for all of these options in Act 7.4 so it's not a "Should I ever rank these up?" question as much as a "Which would benefit me most as my next r3?" one.

All champions in the poll are currently at r2, except for Squirrel Girl who is at r1. I do have Kingpin, Thor Ragnarök and Elsa as possible Skill r3 candidates but I just find Squirrel Girl more fun to play so she'll probably be my first Skill r3.

For reference, this is my current roster of 6r3s:

Next rank-up 35 votes

Venom
20%
SnakeEyes69Cap366Ewell65SSS69Thoye3RenaxqqawesomesauceOEMV 7 votes
Professor X
37%
TheCipeWine_LoverFilledPizzaRouger4Gr8TonyStarkShannokSnuggzywillrun4adonutGrassKnucklesOddkinsons7danteofdmcDan_DragonTnkeesman 13 votes
Nebula
2%
ChaosMax1012 1 vote
Howard the Duck
2%
GinjabredMonsta 1 vote
Cable (awakened; Apocalypse partner)
34%
SpeedbumpCropDusterFloorKillerPikolu-sixate-Phillip14233RiptideRomeroKAGENT_A7KSirGamesBondAvi613Riptide368 12 votes
Work on Squirrel Girl (awakened)
2%
0casual0 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    To clarify, everyone in the first two rows in my roster are r3s. No one in the third row is.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Cable (awakened; Apocalypse partner)
    My r3 Cable has pulled more work in act 7 than any of my other champs. Would strongly recommend him.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

My r3 Cable has pulled more work in act 7 than any of my other champs. Would strongly recommend him.

Good to know! I used him a little bit in 7.4 and he just melted fools, so he sailed up high on my list of future r3s.