**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cmm vs Medusa?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Don’t run suicides and I just completed act 7. My next content I plan to take on is exploring act 7. I just pulled 6* Cmm and Medusa. Out of the two who would u awaken and r3?

Cmm vs Medusa? 47 votes

Cmm
63%
SpeedbumpHollowbornBrokenyuwrcm2017redsoxpatsfan89MysteriodoctorbPikoluBeeweeDes99EinfachSoFilledPizzaThoye3awesomesauceMCOCHazzaSoyheyor123RicoShaySkyLord7000Ferahgo 30 votes
Medusa
36%
RockypantherxEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Dwhalen8554GarrettNShepard69Spider_RicoRouger40casual0HoitadoNoise72RomeroKSirGamesBondCaptain_MonticaBarri8Riptide368Kazuki_207 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Cmm
    CMM has higher damage than Medusa does, and Medusa really needs to be awakened
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Depends. If you have Fury and his synergy team, you can build a great team around CMM, but otherwise I'd go with Medusa. Either way though I'd awaken Medusa unless Act 7 has nodes that you'd want CMM's sig for. I'd assume Act 7 has a lot of fights that Medusa would shut down entirely, so you can definitely make use of both.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    If you don't have a solid IMIW counter, then CMM all the way.
    Her heavy counter Armor obliterate (?) makes her the best IMIW counter in the game.

It bypasses armor break immunity (which Kabam placed on a IMIW a few months ago).
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I would save for a better cosmic like Herc Hype or Crovus Glove tbh
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Medusa
    Armor shatter is still very relevant in act 7. I have her awakened an R3 with zero regrets. My most used cosmic these days.
  • Options
    Kazuki_207Kazuki_207 Posts: 33
    Medusa
    I don’t really know as I only have Medusa