**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss of Legends (AOL) Exploration Questions/Group

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
The next content that I'll be tackling is AOL exploration (I did completion a few months ago).

I was planning to r4 Tigra over Doom, but because I'm about to do AOL explo, I was wondering how much of an upgrade an r4 Doom would be over an r3 Doom. Obviously it's an upgrade, but if the difference is not too significant, then I'd love to still r4 Tigra.

So just a few questions:
1. How significant would the upgrade from r3 Doom to r4 Doom be for AOL exploration?
2. I heard that Symbiote Supreme (or even Longshot) is a better option than Doom for easy path. Is that true for other paths as well? Or is Doom the best option for the other paths?
3. Does anyone know of a group or a server where people can ask questions and receive answers about AOL?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    1. Not enough to warrant a r4. Tbh you're better off with a r5 5*. It's pretty much the same revive count. The increased power gain matters
    2) for easy path, yeah. He can solo pretty much all easy fight paths for other paths doom is better
    3) forums and reddit
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

1. Not enough to warrant a r4. Tbh you're better off with a r5 5*. It's pretty much the same revive count. The increased power gain matters
    2) for easy path, yeah. He can solo pretty much all easy fight paths for other paths doom is better
    3) forums and reddit

Ty for the response. Other people have been advising against r4 for AOL purposes as well.

But it sounds like the reason that you gave not to r4 is the reason to r4. That is, r4 would make the combo power rate higher, making it pretty darn close to r5 (plus the additional dmg, hp, crit, etc.). So wouldn't your logic support r4'ing doom?

A big concern of mine is that r4 Tigra is mainly for AW but I don't even know if I'll be able to last an AW season with the potion fiasco.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

3) forums and reddit

Ty for the response. Other people have been advising against r4 for AOL purposes as well.

But it sounds like the reason that you gave not to r4 is the reason to r4. That is, r4 would make the combo power rate higher, making it pretty darn close to r5 (plus the additional dmg, hp, crit, etc.). So wouldn't your logic support r4'ing doom?

A big concern of mine is that r4 Tigra is mainly for AW but I don't even know if I'll be able to last an AW season with the potion fiasco.
    I'm not saying a r4 doom won't be better. I'm saying it's not worth it to do it just for abyss when the r3 will be good and a r5 will be better
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

3) forums and reddit

I personally would r4 doom as it also increases prestige, usable on defense and potential battlegrounds if he doesn't get banned.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    who do you preffer?? that should count aswell
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Lorddrew said:

who do you preffer?? that should count aswell

I prefer tigra much more than doom. but the reason why i hesitate is that there's a good chance that the only thing I'll be doing in mcoc is AOL and not AW b/c of the potion fiasco.

I just don't want to be in a situation where i have an r4 tigra, but i never use her; meanwhile I'm relying heavily on my r3 doom.