**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 4 class catalyst fragment crystals not forming or adding like they should

When I am opening those crystals, they are not adding right amount received or forming on 36000, see screenshots

Comments

• Options
    ZumsicZumsic Posts: 15

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Visual glitch
  • Options
    ZumsicZumsic Posts: 15
    It`s not visual if the number of T4CC in my inventory is not changing
  • Options
    Meaning of “visual glitch”

When opening multiple sets of 10's of crystals, sometimes the running display count of items received will erroneously include “prior 10-count items” into the amount that was really just from this “last-10” opening, and so the running total counts start to display higher than how many you actually received.

From your 3rd and 4th pics it showed you received an additional 2x720 (1440) pulls of Cosmic and Mutant, and 3x Mystic and 6x Science.
    That right there is 13x pulls from only 10 crystals (not counting any amount from Tech and Skill further to right of window). So that tells you it is inaccurate.

So where the pop-up individual inventory counts showing Cosmic really only went up by 1x (720) does seem to be accurate.

The “visual/display bug” is that the running count numbers are erroneously high, and gets worse the longer you continue opening additional sets without backing out and starting fresh each set. (see same display bug with opening Daily, Free, and SigStone crystals)
  • Options
    DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47

• Options
    DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    Not a visual glitch for me. I have had 4 T4 science crystals since before screenshot of having 2200 crystals. Now am at 1877 & still no T4. Also, it shows 10,800 + 26,624 which equals more than 36,000 needed to form a new cat. (37,424). & yet it shows 33,104. Smh
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Not a visual glitch for me. I have had 4 T4 science crystals since before screenshot of having 2200 crystals. Now am at 1877 & still no T4. Also, it shows 10,800 + 26,624 which equals more than 36,000 needed to form a new cat. (37,424). & yet it shows 33,104. Smh

It is visually bug