How would they bring Galactus to mcoc?

AtomixX33AtomixX33 Member Posts: 63
Recently I watched a video on the history of Marvel Vs Capcom and one of their first games was Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter. In that game their was a Apocalypse boss that was humongous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8vFYCgyoY

For 2 years Galactus has been teased. And I have always wondered how they would bring him in to the game as a fightable boss.
I know they could make him the size of sentinel, but it would feel underwhelming. Maybe they could bring him in to the game like this.

This kind of mechanic would open the doors for more possibilities like fighting celestial or other giant marvel character. Maybe Galactus could be the first. Although maybe mcoc isn't build for this kind of stuff

I personally think it would be great, but I want to know other people opinions about this.

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I feel they'll introduce him as the first raid boss
  • AtomixX33AtomixX33 Member Posts: 63

I feel they'll introduce him as the first raid boss

even if he is, this mechanic could be used for other giants like eternity and living Tribunal. It's not just for Galactus
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    He is already in the game
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    My thought was maybe some space magic/iso8 mumbo jumbo letting him create a sentinel-sized avatar to fight like a normal champion. And the real galactus comes in during specials with giant boots/fists trying to trample some summoner-shaped ants.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Through programing & coding I guess 🤔🤔🤔
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,860 ★★★★★