**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s your favourite champion?

What’s your favourite champion? Mines Warlock, what’s yours?

Comments

• Kazuki_207Kazuki_207 Posts: 33
    K, I have Guardian 5 star
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Wolverine
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I really enjoy Tigra. I'm not quite boss mode with her and I wish I had a 6* version, but she still puts in some really solid work in all kinds of tricky fights.

Nimrod is a new favorite that I'm finding more and more uses for. He solves so many problems that I regularly face.

I just took Punisher 2099 for a spin in Arena and discovered why it is that I love him so. I stopped using him due to suicides but took them off when I fought Superior Kang, so now he's viable again. He's really fun.
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Ghost/prof x 🙂
    I also like professor x. I only have him 3 star though :(
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Spidey 2099
    I don’t like punisher 2099 but I do like Nimrod. I Don’t have tigra
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    King Groot is up there for me 👀
  • ScienceBrosScienceBros Posts: 9
    If Scorpion is underrated, then Scorpion
    But right now: Knull
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Sentinel
  • King Groot, Knull, and Anti Venom are my top three at the moment
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Jubilee
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Tie between this two
    Void vs G2099
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Taskmaster
    Moon Knight
    Starlord
    Mysterio
    Annihilus
    Are all there with Taskmaster but he just about rises up above the rest by a bit
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

Omega se-
    I mean Guardian

same like always
  • Sir_LykewiseSir_Lykewise Posts: 2
    I really love Civil Warrior. I started replaying this game fairly recently, but I’ve been playing since early 2018. Even back then, I always thought Civil Warrior had such a cool concept and design. I understood how awful he was back then though, which is why I didn’t use him much. But, I always felt like he deserved a buff, being a Kabam original. Still, I played him in Arenas and sometimes in Alliance Quests, and I enjoyed him thoroughly. Yeah his damage output was kind of meh, “but he looked cool and I like him so it didn’t matter” as my younger self would’ve said. So it was definitely a VERY pleasant surprise when I pick up the game after almost 3 years, and saw that Mr. CW got his buff. It’s a good buff too! Even better! It was really refreshing coming back, and having to relearn a favorite of mine. How to stack up his armors and transfer them into furies properly without taking hits. It took a minute, but now I use him for almost everything. The higher stacks of Armor are really nice when you’re going up against heavy hitters, but to then shield and turn everything to fury’s (which is really nice when parry activates) and take out those same heavy hitters with little effort is such a cool concept to me. That’s not to say he still doesn’t have downsides, because he does, but in my opinion, he is much better now post buff. He has some pretty solid damage output, but you can get some REALLY great damage output too from high fury stacks in some fights. The same goes for walls to, it’s just a longer process, but same results. Anyway, my favorite is Civil Warrior. Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Doom, Ultron and king groot all equally
  • RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97
    Fabwizi said:

Vulture.
    Vulture vs Warlock
    Armor Break> Vulture
    Damage> Vulture
    Power Control>Vulture
    Heal> Warlock not the best though
    AAR> Warlock
    Healblock > Warlock
    Immunity > Tie
    Armour > Vulture

All in all Vulture is underrated.
    If Warlock is Super Meta why is vulture not even in any discussion.
    I am not saying Vulture> Warlock .

I dont know, maybe the champion actually has to be the best at their job.... like ya know... WARLOCK. First of all Warlock is 3x immune (to poison, coldsnap and bleed) unlike vulture who needs you to bring in synergy champs to become immune. Heal blocking is an extremely valuable mechanic, and it gets even better when the defender cant purify it. Along with other things such a healing and power draining, Warlock easily takes the cake.

To be completely honest both champions serve different purposes. Warlock is better designed for War attack and defence whereas vulture is much better at completing act III (where he belongs). Cull obsidian is a better tech champion than vulture anyways.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Fabwizi said:

Vulture.
    Vulture vs Warlock
    Armor Break> Vulture
    Damage> Vulture
    Power Control>Vulture
    Heal> Warlock not the best though
    AAR> Warlock
    Healblock > Warlock
    Immunity > Tie
    Armour > Vulture

All in all Vulture is underrated.
    If Warlock is Super Meta why is vulture not even in any discussion.
    I am not saying Vulture> Warlock .

I dont know, maybe the champion actually has to be the best at their job.... like ya know... WARLOCK. First of all Warlock is 3x immune (to poison, coldsnap and bleed) unlike vulture who needs you to bring in synergy champs to become immune. Heal blocking is an extremely valuable mechanic, and it gets even better when the defender cant purify it. Along with other things such a healing and power draining, Warlock easily takes the cake.

To be completely honest both champions serve different purposes. Warlock is better designed for War attack and defence whereas vulture is much better at completing act III (where he belongs). Cull obsidian is a better tech champion than vulture anyways.
    I swear ya'll sleeping on Vulture.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie, outdated but simple and sparkly :blush:
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    CMM is... what now...?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Venom or Masacre, can't decide
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
    edited April 2022

CMM is... what now...?

Don't get me wrong I love using CMM but she just doesn't fit in today's meta, She goes all sparkly when she enters binary. I still use her though, in AQ and AW.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    sherin_66 said:

CMM is... what now...?

Don't get me wrong I love using CMM but she just doesn't fit in today's meta, She goes all sparkly when she enters binary. I still use her though, in AQ and AW.

Thank you for the reply. I find her burst damage very meta-relevant. I use her all the time and I find that the stronger the Tech class gets with the recent releases, the most her value in game rises.
  • Darkhawk5Darkhawk5 Posts: 9
    Myself. Best Champion in the game, a terror on Defense and Offense. Super good damage in Null Mode, ridiculous amounts of Power in Stealth Mode (with Awakening) and in Stealth Mode, I can reduce your Power Rate to almost nothing. Oh, don’t forget my insane Regeneration when switching Modes. And yes, Awakening is needed for the best damage, but a lot of Champs rely on Awakening.