**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic AG Question

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
When I initially beat 7.4, I got a Cosmic Awakening Gem. The question is, who do I use it on? The main candidate is of course Hercules, but I don't have Hercules. So, back up alternatives? I have Captain Marvel Movie and I just pulled Hyperion from the featured 6* crystal. 5* Hyperion was MY MAN in Act 6 but I have mostly shifted over to 6*s in Act 7. CMM, meanwhile, is someone who eluded me for the longest time so I have no experience with her whatsoever.

I'm in no particular rush to slap that gem onto any of the champs so I'm just trying to get the lay of the land from people who are more experienced with those champs (or their 6* versions) than I am myself.

Thoughts?

Cosmic AG Question 16 votes

Go with Hyperion!
43%
Ewell65SSS69MR_61088RenaxqqBe_SomebodyYodabolt21Captain_MonticaBarri8 7 votes
Go with Captain Marvel!
18%
Reaper2823edric0casual0 3 votes
Don't go with anyone just yet, you fool!
37%
pseudosaneMoosetiptronicawesomesauceSoyheyor123RicoShaySean_Grizzy 6 votes

Comments

• Don't go with anyone just yet, you fool!
    Unless hyperion is an immediate need, i'd sit on that AG a bit.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    He is not. Venom will most likely be my next cosmic r3.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    hyperion is great awakened as you obviously know, as is CMM. my general rule of thumb is until you R3 a champ, don't use an AG on them, as you might dupe them naturally before that and then it's wasted.

You can essentially get the same effect of an awakened hyperion if you stick a few synergies on your team. Try hyperion with angela, mr. fantastic, capiw, and OG thor and see how that goes for you.

There might be better synergies to be had, but thats off the top of my head.

as for CMM, yes she benefits being awakened but you also want her pretty much max signature. she probably needs it less if you don't run suicides.

There are definitely more deserving cosmic champs for an AG, i.e. herc, angela, corvus, etc.
  • Sean_GrizzySean_Grizzy Posts: 119
    I'd have to agree with "awesomesauce". Hyperion is still solid while unawakened & while CMM definitely gets a boost from being awakened, you really do need a ton of Sigs to make the most out of it. Like you said, since you're not in a huge rush right now, I'd wait to see what kind of Cosmic champs you pull in the near future & go from there. At the very worst, you pull some **** Cosmics in the next month or two & you decide to use the AG on Hype or CMM, so you only missed out on a small period of time.