**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Anti-Venom needed for carinas vol 2?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Thinking of going for him in arena only for the "come out to play" challenge. Is it worth the grind or is he not really needed for that specific challenge?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Useful, but not needed
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

no, unless you don't have knull. Still doable without either of them but wouldn't be that fun.

I don’t have knull either. Thinking of going for him when he hits the arena
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Not really, but he got me a fair few solos.

Not really, but he got me a fair few solos.

I’m thinking the 5* will be a pretty easy Pickup so if it saves on revives I’m all for it
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 736 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Soloed OML and Joe fixit with him (5*). And if you plan on bringing Spidey99, his synergy with him is great, making some fights, like Mordo, much easier
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You only need the 4*. Helps a ton . Can solo old man Logan and Joe
    Knull is the one you want to go for he's a beast

OML and fix-it are the only fights to use anti venom on right? Cuz I have the 4* to heal reverse
    edited April 2022

OML and fix-it are the only fights to use anti venom on right? Cuz I have the 4* to heal reverse
    Oml is the only one you "need" it for. Joe can be cheesed with miles but yeah it's better to heal reverse imo
    Zan0 said:

Oml is the only one you "need" it for. Joe can be cheesed with miles but yeah it's better to heal reverse imo
    You don’t “need” him for oml though
    True. . Since op doesn't have knull either, what are other realestic options? I know mysterio can get it done but nota fan. And since av can solo i think it's the better bet
  • I mean if going for both I'd say do it. Even if anti venom isn't too useful, he gives knull unblockable sp1 and sp2