**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better mutant hunter???

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Which champ do you think is superior mutant hunter??

Who is better mutant hunter??? 55 votes

Sentinel
1%
JoshKosh557 1 vote
Nimrod
92%
SpeedbumpAjisdopephillgreenTerrayossSandeepSSachhyam257MysterioSnakepRockypantherxEtjamaEwell65SSS69H3t3rThoye3MR_61088RocketWaffleNockoErcarretwalkerdogFabwizi 51 votes
Omega sentinal
5%
Raichu626Barri8GrassKnuckles 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Nimrod
    Not even a question.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    You missed ultron, but yeah nimrod is the best
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    It's hard to judge OS yet since she's still so new, but Nimrod is an absolutely insane mutant killer. Not only that, he also becomes deadlier the trickier they are to kill. Several of the hardest mutant champions are that hard because their prowess gives them various gnarly abilities, and those prowess effects just fuel Nimrod. I've shut down Storm (Pyramid X)'s unblockable special attacks because I've eaten up her prowess; I've gimped White Magneto's attacks because I've dealt with his prowess; I've made Apocalypse a pussycat because I trickled his prowess down from four to zero. In addition to that, he does the same for regeneration effects. I had a blast against a 7.4 Sabretooth boss simply because I turned every one of his regens into shock damage.

He's amazing.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Nimrod
    For a moment I felt corvus as I never used nimrod