**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upgrade Cavalier difficulty rewards

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
At the end of last month I went to explore the Cavalier difficulty and I had the feeling that it was simply more work and difficult than the whole 7.4, but I thought it was just me.
This month I was sure. Don't get me wrong, obviously 7.4 is more challenging, but when you look at the rewards of cavalier difficulty, at least for a Thronebreaker, the only thing that matters is the 6* shards. In pretty much every line of every mission during 7.4 exploration I took down the boss with the whole team alive, now in cavalier I constantly die on these bosses. I can't even imagine how stressful exploring this must be for someone who just got cav.
Why not just create a Thronebreaker difficulty or update the rewards? remembering that when cavalier difficulty was launched, they were already bad. Just put at least 5 or 10% alpha 3 and cb6 to make sense of this stress every month and this waste of time from the dev team.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Cause Story Content is one-off and EQ is monthly…
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

But the rewards do’s need a buff but no t3 a or t6b that’s a bit much. Mabye a few more sig crystal. 6 shard
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Rebark said:

At the end of last month I went to explore the Cavalier difficulty and I had the feeling that it was simply more work and difficult than the whole 7.4, but I thought it was just me.
    This month I was sure. Don't get me wrong, obviously 7.4 is more challenging, but when you look at the rewards of cavalier difficulty, at least for a Thronebreaker, the only thing that matters is the 6* shards. In pretty much every line of every mission during 7.4 exploration I took down the boss with the whole team alive, now in cavalier I constantly die on these bosses. I can't even imagine how stressful exploring this must be for someone who just got cav.
    Why not just create a Thronebreaker difficulty or update the rewards? remembering that when cavalier difficulty was launched, they were already bad. Just put at least 5 or 10% alpha 3 and cb6 to make sense of this stress every month and this waste of time from the dev team.

I don't mean to offend you but if you are dying multiple times in cav eq while claiming to blitz through 7.4 , it doesn't make any sense tbh
    I’m meant I’m blast though 7.4 to but cav my fault for not reading node so of course I’m won’t blast though cav not sure what he’s excuse is
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

Story quest and MEQ are difficult to compare, I think Cav EQ is ok and fit in the purpose of EQ and thus I don’t prefer creating another TB level EQ. Also, if you can get through 7.4, Cav EQ should not be a problem for you tbh. I think Kabam would add T3a and/or T6b shards in EQ like what they did for lower redemption value for T2a and T5b in glory store. It is just a matter of time but I don’t expect it happens in this year.

It is better for QoL to finish the Cav EQ asap and then switch back to Story Quest exploration imho.

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

xNig said:

But the rewards do’s need a buff but no t3 a or t6b that’s a bit much. Mabye a few more sig crystal. 6 shard
    For Cav EQ? T3A and T6B?! Seriously?

I really don’t think an additional 5-10 Sig stones or 1-2k shards will make too big a difference, nor is it what most advanced TBs want.

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    xNig said:

Gamer said:

xNig said:

For Cav EQ? T3A and T6B?! Seriously?

I really don’t think an additional 5-10 Sig stones or 1-2k shards will make too big a difference, nor is it what most advanced TBs want.

They could do with a buff so that it’s actually worth the energy expenditure or just release a TB version with R4 materials/decent amount of shards etc.

At the moment I’m working through Carina V2 and my debate is revives/Cav EQ and revives feels like a better use of my time lol.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    T5cc doesn't matter?
  • Options

If you think cavalier difficulty is hard content, you've probably haven't explored anything else in game.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

If you think cavalier difficulty is hard content, you've probably haven't explored anything else in game.

I did say probably. A little sus that you've done all that, including abyss and you think Cav difficulty is hard.
  • Options

Rebark said:

I don't mean to offend you but if you are dying multiple times in cav eq while claiming to blitz through 7.4 , it doesn't make any sense tbh
    I managed to do both without using revive, so much so that I have a full supply of revive.
    The point is the relationship between difficulty and reward.
    I think at the current time of the game, the difficulty that Cavalier presents is too high for the rewards it offers.
    I'm saying it's stressful, not that I can't complete it, I don't spend anything to explore cavalier, rarely a 20% revive, but I play alliance war master level, map 8, I have all the hard events explored and I feel which is harder than it should be for, for example, the target audience of this event, which are Cavalier players, I don't even talk so much about the patches, they are easy, the real problem is some of the bosses. Last month's Phoenix and this month's Venon the Duck are unnecessarily complicated for a monthly event with such low prize pools. Of course, the option of "if you don't want to do it or think it's not worth it, don't do it" but the point here is to raise a discussion, the decision to do or not is always individual, I just do it because I want the 6* fragments to open more crystals.
    About Alpha 3 and T6B: Even with 10% of t6b and t3a, it would take 3 years to complete an R4 with just the monthly resources, I think there needs to be something interesting for the ThroneBreakers in the monthly events, for us, these two resources are what matter now. I don't know how long you've been playing, but I've been playing for 6 years and I've always done the monthly events every month, I know I'm not saying anything absurd.
    I also don't understand why this sounds absurd, that same month in one of the side quests we will have 20% alpha 3, which is a great hit on the part of kabam and an incentive for everyone to play the side quests. Stop thinking that everything that will break the game's economy, we already have players with 6 R4.