Black iso market

TelbertTelbert Member Posts: 20

Anyone else got this?

Comments

• Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Restart game
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Member Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Whoever came up with some of these changes makes me wonder if they even play the game. A month on healing for 1. And some of the other changes to. Considering t4c is starting to become rarer and rarer with how many it takes to r3 a 6*. It really makes zero sense. Oh and not even make zero changes to the rewards get so takes over 3 months to get enough tokens to get a 6* crystal. You care to explain the rationality of this @Kabam Miike
    It’s cause it’s 1 t5b to get 3 t2a and 3 t2a to get 1 t5b. So yea whoever came up with the changes doesn’t play the game
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    I like the changes, just wish I could trade up for more potions/more frequently.

Sure 3 months for a basic 6* is a bit of a stretch but I'm buying the sigil anyways, so it's a free 6* that I wasn't getting before.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    DNA3000 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

It’s cause it’s 1 t5b to get 3 t2a and 3 t2a to get 1 t5b. So yea whoever came up with the changes doesn’t play the game

That's interesting, since I consider that pair of trades to be one of the most valuable exchanges in the store. Not only does it directly address imbalances between T5B and T2A in both directions, it does so in a value-neutral way.
    What about the t4cc imbalance 😫
    H3t3r said:

DNA3000 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

That's interesting, since I consider that pair of trades to be one of the most valuable exchanges in the store. Not only does it directly address imbalances between T5B and T2A in both directions, it does so in a value-neutral way.
    What about the t4cc imbalance 😫
    Exactly as that is becoming a very rare catalyst
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
    The trades themselves are okay but having only the opportunity to do them once a month is not. Should be on the same cycle as the 5* and 6* featured - every 2 weeks.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Very happy with the update. Was much needed
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Member Posts: 376 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

The trades themselves are okay but having only the opportunity to do them once a month is not. Should be on the same cycle as the 5* and 6* featured - every 2 weeks.

I agree...
  • CynchoticCynchotic Member Posts: 186
    edited April 2022
    Ok, so I commented then realized I was getting black market and glory store mixed together. So, since I can’t delete, just keep on scrolling, nothing to see here 😁
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Very happy with the update. Was much needed

Yup