**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

RIP arena grind because of work

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
This is what happens when you have to attend a last minute meeting just as arena is ending….. I had planned to put in another 2M points before it ended and then work happened. RIP the last 3 days:

48.7M points put up

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
    Yeah I should apologize to my wife and kids for being face buried into my phone the last few days :cry:
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150

There should be at least something like “when you hit X points, you get the champ “ or “you spent more time in the arena then with your family, you’ll get the champ”. Something that really ensures that you can get the champ somehow

unfortunately, that is unlikely to ever happen at least in the featured. I think there's a bit more of an argument for that in the basic but just doesn't make sense for Kabam to do it. Yea it would greatly reduce stress/tension from arena but then thousands of $$ aren't being spent on featured cavs every week because why bother when you can guarantee a champ in arena
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

There should be at least something like “when you hit X points, you get the champ “ or “you spent more time in the arena then with your family, you’ll get the champ”. Something that really ensures that you can get the champ somehow

unfortunately, that is unlikely to ever happen at least in the featured. I think there's a bit more of an argument for that in the basic but just doesn't make sense for Kabam to do it. Yea it would greatly reduce stress/tension from arena but then thousands of $$ aren't being spent on featured cavs every week because why bother when you can guarantee a champ in arena
    Could raise the to top 300 in basic and top 200 in feature.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Maybe reassess your life priorities
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I mean if you played 3 days 24/7 you'd like to justify ..that its ok, lets face it. it is not ok that it's almost impossible to get new targeted champs without $$$.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

This is dumb
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    You might have still got in, but kicked out due to arena botters. You can check the leaderboard to identify them and bring it to kabam's attention. They might end up correcting it and giving you the 6 star champ.