**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is worthy of a generic 6 star awakening gem?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I can take any to max signature level.

Who is worthy of a generic 6 star awakening gem? 38 votes

King Groot
15%
SaiyanyuwAckbar67qm44LBN1The_man001 6 votes
Knull
23%
Antony687LiquidkoldSnakepSquirrelguyLeoZedAlyzanBarri84cCc4Silversurfer837_ 9 votes
Spiderman 2099
23%
EtjamaDeaconddomRicoShayshield456RedPantyNightRiptide368FishWhistle13579rebel_ 9 votes
Save for Hercules
36%
GamerSpeedbumpGoddessIliasDes99H3t3rFabwiziRenaxqqDkcody42BollandHagureMeijinReal_Madrid_76_2ScaroladipoSanDiegoFontaineRatedSViper 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Knull
    I personally would do all of the above, except for King Groot (unless you really love him). It is hard to advise to save for one specific champ, so I don't know about waiting for Herc.

Also, if you want more specific advice, you could include the rest of your roster, what you plan to do in game, if you generally run LC/DE masteries, if you need prestige, etc.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,401 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Spiderman 2099
    didn't see the sig 200 when I voted do kg he's practically immortal
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

I personally would do all of the above, except for King Groot (unless you really love him). It is hard to advise to save for one specific champ, so I don't know about waiting for Herc.

Also, if you want more specific advice, you could include the rest of your roster, what you plan to do in game, if you generally run LC/DE masteries, if you need prestige, etc.

@Squirrelguy Honestly, I really don’t have that much in game remaining. Just Act 6.2 and 6.4 exploration. I doubt I’ll explore Labyrinth or Abyss but potentially. Other than that I’ve cleared all the content.

I’m honestly thinking about just saving it for Hercules - he’s the most significant champion in the game in my opinion.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    Personally, I don't like "saving" things for champions. The champion pool is so big, you might be waiting for years.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Iron Fist would be most impressive.... Immortal Iron Fist if you have him would be even more impressive...
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Spiderman 2099
    I've been hunting ghost for over 2 years no with no luck so I'd set your hopes low if you're waiting on herc and he isn't in a featured crystal. I'd say S2099 because he's such a potent champion and will be for the future of the game though I always suggest taking a champ you'll play often and love playing because that way you get the most use out of their kit
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Spiderman 2099
    Spiderman 2099 if you like him. He is 1 of the best boss killer champions in the entire game.