**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Book 2 Act 2 Chapter 1 Beta announced

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Honestly, I’m really impressed at how soon this was released. Also, very interested to see what’s new with Act 8.

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Jesus that was quick. Hope it's good.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

Looks like 8.1 will be released around Sept/Oct

Hopefully a bit before. Only just a mabye
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    ChriissR said:

As far as I remember. 7.1 Beta version was accessible in May and 7.1 was officially released in December first half.
    Maybe the same thing can happen with act8 pushing it back till December. Hope so that my assumptions are wrong lol
  • Options
    Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    Noobda said:

ChriissR said:

As far as I remember. 7.1 Beta version was accessible in May and 7.1 was officially released in December first half.
    Maybe the same thing can happen with act8 pushing it back till December. Hope so that my assumptions are wrong lol
    I think it was originally planned to release in August though but got delayed after the beta feedback. It was about 3 months between beta and release for act 7.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,006 ★★★★★

Book 2 Act 2 Chapter 1 is such a mouthful

i get that it’s a story thing (totally understandable) but it’s such a mouthful

everyone is going to call it 8.1 anyways

Perhaps, Book 2.2.1?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Book 2 Act 2 Chapter 1 is such a mouthful

i get that it’s a story thing (totally understandable) but it’s such a mouthful

everyone is going to call it 8.1 anyways

Even Kabam calls it Act 7 instead of Book 2 Act 1
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    8.1 will be released on July certainly unless Kabam wants to avoid July 4th deals time and push it further to August.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    GOTG said:

8.1 will be released on July certainly unless Kabam wants to avoid July 4th deals time and push it further to August.

I doubt it will be released only after July deals but before November deals and we might see a New Progression title too.